Friday, December 28, 2018

Friday, Dec. 28, Maintenance Day.  It was determined at 8 pm, per our DD agreement and as scheduled last Sunday by rolling the dice, I was to report totally nude, take position, present my ass and submit to being spanked for due maintenance.  She had arrived before hand and laid out 6 implements to be used.  She had assembled, the flexible leather paddle, riding bat, cleaver paddle, narrow hairbrush, rubber paddle and doubled belt.  I knew this was to be long and hard.





The leather paddle led things off with a warm up using the fur side leading into many solid swats with the leather side.  This segment lasted nearly 7 minutes and left both cheeks quite pink.  Up next was the riding bat and it was clear the warm up was well over.  The bat stung my ass repeatedly with hard strokes.  I tried slightly standing to relieve the pain by relaxing the flesh being stung.  She ended this by placing a hand between my shoulder blades.  The third item was the cleaver paddle.  This is made of Brazilian Cherry and is 1/2 inch thick with holes.  This paddle is heavy and designed to sting and bruise the deep tissue.  From the first swat I yelped and knew I would be feeling the deep tissue soreness well through the weekend.  My knees were against the side of the bed as she pulled my torso back away from the bed.  This left the skin pulled tight from the bend and my ass was protruding making it an easy target and she was not missing.  The Brazilian Cherry met flesh and won the contact easily.  A sound paddling ensued with yelps and tears in my eyes.  I breathed a sigh of relief as she put it to rest.  The narrow hairbrush took over and did its job very well.  She spanked me for several minutes with deliberate strokes landing from upper thighs and sit spot to upper cheeks.  When the brush rested, she delivered a segment with the bare hand.  She is an excellent hand spanker and covered every inch of cheek with bare hand swats.  A brief pause for another reposition.  She forced my torso forward onto the bed and pulled ankles away from the bed.  There would be no give in this position and my ass would have to accept the full force of the blows.  Now the rubber paddle was pressed into service.  It stung like hell as she paddled already red and deep tissue bruised cheeks with a fast pace.  Yelps turned to howls as the rubber paddle struck over and over again for many minutes.  Finally setting down the rubber paddle, she grasped my hips and drew me back away from the bed again protruding my ass outward for more spanking.  The belt cracked against both cheeks with a loud smack.  Swinging it side to side, she lashed both cheeks alternately as tears flowed and I yelped.  The belt took its full segment as the minutes went by.  A second visit from the rubber paddle along with the narrow hairbrush tag teamed my ass with repeated strikes for several more minutes.  A few more hard bare hand swats finished the maintenance spanking.  She stood me up, we hugged, kissed and I dried my eyes.  The spanking was a long 45 minutes of continuous spanking.  After a period of recovery, I tossed the dice.  WOW, a 6....... One week from tonight, next Friday, I will again be spanked for maintenance .

Thanks to all for being loyal readers.  Questions, comments, of course, please leave them and they will be addressed.                                                                                                              

4 comments:

  1. Holy buckets, that's a lot of implements!!
    Question: do the holes in the wood make it a different "sting"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the commert, Nora-Jane. Yes, for the most part the holes provide more sting, not so much different, but increased. Some folks believe the holds reduce wind resistance during the swing. That may be, however I feel the difference in wind resistance is negligible. Much like a narrow paddle or hairbrush provides more sting than a wide one, the holes provide more edges to increase the sting. That particular paddle is so heavy and thick, the weight and thickness deliver deep tissue soreness AND the holes give increased sting. A very veerstile implement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Thank you for the clarification!

    ReplyDelete