Saturday, December 1, 2018

December 1, an all day maintenance day.  Since we returned from Florida, life has been a whirl of holiday chores, bad weather and life's little emergencies, so no spanking.  Well that all ended today during our morning coffee in bed.  Knowing it has been a while since my last spanking and knowing a rainy day lie ahead of us, a spanking day was in store.  We had planned on attending a spanking party in Atlanta today, but an oncoming storm thwarted our trip.   After discussing our plight, it was determined I would be spanked often during the day culminating with a football game spanking at 4 o'clock.  The game was to be the SEC title game between Alabama and Georgia.  Two high scoring teams meant many strokes will be delivered.  However my first spanking was now due.  After I brushed her hair, a normal morning ritual before getting up, she pulled me over her lap.  With my head down and bare cheeks facing the ceiling, the hairbrush ( pic 1) changed hands and she commenced a sound spanking.  Preparing and serving breakfast sporting a bright red ass was amusing to her and she told me such.  We both began our rainy day activities, she doing Christmas cards while I caught up from over a week away.  Mid morning she called me in and she was holding the rubber thumper, ( pic 4
).  In position I received a good number of strokes on my already sore cheeks.   She paused and told me to spread my legs a bit and back up.  Obeying left me more vulnerable.  The thumper was now aimed and hit my open cheeks and anus.  Uppercut swings smacked my balls and cock while inner thighs also received their just swats.  Just a bit ago at about 1:30, she said she had an errand to run but I was getting spanked before she left.  This was a long and hard bare hand episode which covered my entire presented ass.  Standing me upright, she grabbed both nipples and pinched and twisted until I yelped.  She said good bye and said more was due when she returned.  It is now just after 2:30 as I enter this portion of my maintenance day.  Wondering what is in store for me and knowing the final episode will be the game.  For those unfamiliar with the way spankings are delivered during football games, here is a brief review.  A toy is selected for each team.  Each time a team scores, I receive a stroke for each point of their total score at the time.  A touchdown is six and if the extra point is made it is another seven, not one.  As scores get higher, you can imagine the number of strokes I will take.

She returned late due to traffic and an abundance of shoppers and the game had just started.  She chose the two implements to be used.  For Alabama, she picked the long exotic wood paddle ( pic 3) and for the Georgia points would be handled with the doubled belt.  Did I mention high scoring games mean lots of strokes, well, I had no idea.  Scoring started with a Georgia touchdown.  I presented my ass and tood 6 hard strokes.  A second later they kicked the extra point and sever more strokes stung my cheeks.  Following that, scoring was often as both teams scored touchdowns and made the extra points.  By half time, I was quite red and sore.  Most of the second half points were scored by Alabama and the doubled belt ( pic 2)

delivered large numbers of strokes.  Late in the 4th quarter, Alabama tied the score at 28 all and I had absorbed 136 strokes from each implement.  With just over one minute to go, Alabama scored another touchdown.  My sore red ass was presented once again and 34 times the belt met my cheeks, immediately followed by 35 more as they kicked the extra point.  This brought the total to 341..... a good maintenance spanking indeed..  She tossed the dice and a 4 showing told me I would be spanked again on Thursday.

Thank you all for reading and your questions and comments will be answered as usual.

4 comments:

  1. Wow .... What amazing dedication to your lifestyle by your Wife and you. Are your paddling's severe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be harsh. Thank you for your kind words. We are serious about our DD lifestyle. I truly believe in the superiority of the female and I willingly submit to her. I would not want to live in any other manner.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the pics!! Now I can picture them properly while reading your blog. Very helpful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nora-Jane. It was an experiment and glad to hear you liked the pics. I hope I get other comments about the photos.

    ReplyDelete