Monday, December 24, 2018

Sunday, Dec 23,  Maintenance Day.  It has been one week since the last maintenance spanking, however it was not 7 days for me to heal.  On Thursday morning it was discovered I had neglected some household chores and over the bed I went for a level 3 punishment spanking.  We don't discuss discipline here, but suffice it to say the wood paddle, the belt and a cane did their best to remind me not to neglect chores. 

Sunday rolls around and she determined the Giants - Colts game would drive the due maintenance spanking.  Near game time she pulled out two implements which were no strangers to me.  The doubled belt and the purse paddle.


The Giants began the scoring on their opening drive with a touchdown and extra point.  Presenting
my ass, the purse paddle delivered 6 and then 7 strokes to bare skin.  Their defense was in control as the Colts had to punt for the second time.   Eli had the offense purring and they marched down the field for their second touchdown complete with the extra point.  In position again, the cherry wood purse paddle kissed my cheeks with 13 strokes followed immediately with 14 more.   The Giant defense looked immovable until late in the 2nd quarter when the Colts hit paydirt with a touchdown and point of their own.  The doubled belt now was in her hand as I bent to accept 6 hard strokes followed by 7 more.  Just before half time the Giants managed a field goal to take a 10 point lead and treat my cheeks to 17 hard strokes from the purse paddle.  Halftime seemed to fly by and the 3rd quarter began.  The colts pulled to with 3 as they scored on their first possession.  13 then 14 strokes from the belt followed a Colt touchdown and extra point.  The Giants scored again to retake a 10 point lead with another touchdown and extra point.  The purse paddle swung its way through 23 and 24 strokes really reddening my increasingly sore cheeks.  Momentum seemed to switch as the Colts scored a touchdown and extra point again bring the game to within 3 points again, 24 - 21.  As I presented my ass, I knew she would be swinging the belt with no mercy.   The belt lashed 20 strokes, then 21 more, leaving my cheeks on fire.  The Giants were driving late in the 4th quarter, but a hometown call stalled the drive and they had to settled for a field goal.  The purse paddle was called upon again and it delivered 27 strokes to deeply red and sore bare flesh.  With less than a minute to go, the Colts drove the final nail with a touchdown complete with extra point.  I presented my ass and the belt landed 27 strokes among yelps.  I held position as I knew 28 more would follow.  With crimson cheeks, I sat down as the Giants pushed a last second drive in hopes for a winning field goal.  Not to happen as the drive failed and the game ended 28 - 27, with me absorbing 131 purse paddle strokes and 136 doubled belt strokes making the total 267 for this maintenance spanking.          

I rolled a 4 which scheduled Friday as the next maintenance day, when once again, I will be turned ass up and SPANKED!                                                                                                                         

Thanks to all for reading, leaving comments or questions.  Also allow me this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.                                                           
  

No comments:

Post a Comment