Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sunday, Dec. 9, Maintenance Day.  Being a hectic time of year with much going on, we decided to push the spanking to Sunday night and use the NFL game between the Los Angeles Rams and the Philadelphia Eagles to direct the spanking.  Nearing game time, she chose the two implements to be used.  She appeared with the same two implements used last time. The flexible leather paddle and the purse paddle. 

The game scoring began innocently enough with an Eagle Field Goal.  I bent over the sofa exposing my ass and accepted 3 stinging blows from the leather with no warm up.  Not long after the Rams found the end zone and I found myself in position for the purse paddle to deliver 6 sound swats.  Of course they kicked the extra point and 7 more times the cherry wood met my cheeks.  The teams then continued scoring by exchanging field goals, so 6 more strokes from the leather and 10 from the purse paddle kept my ass from going cold.  Near the end of the half, the Eagles scored a touchdown and 12 leather paddle strokes spanked my flesh to a bright pink.  After the extra point, the flesh turned red from 13 more strokes.  Not to be out done, the Rams kicked another field goal netting me another 13 strokes from the purse paddle.  Halftime, score was tied 13 all, ass was red, snack served.  The 3rd quarter saw the Eagles open with another touchdown and 19 more leather paddle strokes for me.  Point made, ass presented, 20 strokes lit up my cheeks.  Rams fought back with another field goal making their total now 16.  Those strokes were solidly delivered with yelps following each one.  Eagles came back with another field goal of their own and 23 times the leather paddle stung my red and sore ass.  Rams fumbled and the Eagles took advantage by scoring another touchdown.  29 strokes were raining down on reddening cheeks when the Eagles kicked the extra point.  I shuttered knowing another 30 strokes were on the way.   Sitting gingerly we watched the Rams make a game of it late in the 4th quarter with a touchdown and extra point.  Presenting to accept 22 strokes from the purse paddle was difficult and midway thru tears began to form.  With the point made, tears flowed easily with 23 more strokes landing on crimson ass cheeks.  They were close to scoring again to tie the game but failed and the game ended with me having absorbed 157 leather paddle strokes and 97 from the purse paddle.  She tossed the die and I got a break when a six came up.  Next Sunday we do this all again.  Now it was time for a kiss and red hot cheeks slid in on cool sheets......what a great feeling.

Thanks to all readers and sorry for the delay in getting this episode in print.  Questions....Comments...Always welcome and will be answered.     

2 comments:

  1. Was there deep tissue bruising this time? Or is that when the big paddle is used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane, Any solid wood paddle can cause deep tissue bruising. The purse paddle is no exception and not only did it leave my cheeks a deep shade of red, but I felt the soreness well into Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete