Friday, December 14, 2018

Wednesday, Dec. 12, Maintenance spanking administered.  Sorry for the delay in responding and sorry for the little white lie with the dates.   Anyone wishing to deliver a few swats for those infractions, I will accept it.  Wednesday was the scheduled day but a vanilla guest caused a postponement.  Thursday morning we both decided I will be spanked now as Thursday evenings tend to be hectic.  After breakfast and morning chores, I placed a wedge pillow on the bed and took position as she got out two toys to use.  The purse paddle and the flexible leather were placed beside me.

The wedge placed me in a compromised position with my ass immobile and presented nicely.  I spread my legs open enough to provide her access to inner cheeks.  She began with a warm up using the fur side of the leather paddle.  Sensual rubbing and light strokes made for a nice beginning and relaxing of my cheeks.  I knew the warm up was over when 3 hard bare hand spanks landed in rapid fire time.  One on each cheek and one dead center stinging inner cheeks and anus.  The three hard strokes were not be lonely as the bare hand spanking continued.  The implements lie unused as she spanked me for many minutes.  Both cheeks, sit spots and inner cheeks all were spanked until bright pink.  Now the purse paddle took over.  Its solid cherry wood met my ass with a sound smack.  I yelped, but could do nothing about my immobility.  My cheeks took all the purse paddle delivered with yelps following each stroke.   She stood me upright and the leather paddle was flicked against my nipples repeatedly as her free hand roughly tormented my cock and balls.   Placing me back in spanking position, the leather paddle began an onslaught of hard strokes.  Both cheeks were well paddled and bright red with the flesh well stung.  Not done yet, she used the purse paddle again to bruise the deep tissue on my ass.  Stinging flesh and deep tissue soreness completed this maintenance spanking.  I tossed the die and again a 3 appeared.  Since this was really Wednesday's session, a 3 meant Sunday I would be due for another spanking.  There is a spanking party in Atlanta on Sunday, but we have yet determined if we will be able to attend.  Not to worry, she said, either home or Atlanta, on Sunday you will be spanked.

Thanks to all readers for their continued support.  Please feel free to comment or leave a question.  Either will be addressed right here.     

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pics! Now I know what the purse paddles looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane, Now that you know what it looks like, would you like to experience what it feels like???

    ReplyDelete