Thursday, May 24, 2018

Wednesday, May 23, Maintenance Day.  Finally no life happenings to interfere with our schedule.  She had picked out two implement at game time and said this ball game will determine your maintenance.  The doubled belt and the riding bat were ready as the game started.  Strokes will be awarded in the following manner:  5 for a single, 10 for a double, 15 for a triple and 20 for each run scored, and will be delivered after each half inning.  The Yankees batted first and wasted no time in getting started, scoring 3 runs in their half of the first inning.  Putting myself in the position of bending over the sofa, I waited with my ass presented to accept the onslaught of 75 strokes.  Forget about warm up as the belt slapped across both cheeks.  74 more followed and I sat gingerly back down to watch the bottom of the first, totally unaware that 75 was to be a mere taste of what was in store.  No hits for Texas in the first and the Yanks managed only a single in the second.  The riding whipped my ass landing 5 strokes on still reddened flesh.  No hits again for the Rangers in their half of the second and a solo run for the Yankees in the third netted me another 20 strokes with the belt.  Tears began during this segment as both cheeks became red again.  Nothing for Texas in the third and the Yanks got a double in their half of the fourth. The riding bat stung my red and sore cheeks with 10 solid strokes.  The bottom of the fourth began the slugfest.  Texas scored 5 runs, and I assumed the position and took 105 strokes while shedding tears and uttering yelps.  I could barely sit, which didn't last long as the Yankees exploded in the 5th with a 6 run outburst.  Too soon I found myself back in position looking at 150 strokes.  She did spread the target out, striking inner and outer thighs along with covering both cheeks.  Tears flowed and yelps echoed the slaps of the riding bat as she administered the strokes.  In the bottom of the fifth the Rangers responded with two runs of their own earning me 70 more with the belt doing its duty.   With a firey red ass I sat back down carefully while wiping away tear tracks.  The yanks got only a single in the 6th but the five strokes from the riding bat felt like 50.  Not long after, the Rangers broke loose for another 4 runs in the bottom of the sixth.  I was apprehensive presenting my nearly raw ass for another 100 strokes.  The belt slapped, the yelps escaped, the tears flowed as she expertly delivered 100 strokes with the heavy belt.  I stood to watch the 7th inning and fortunately for me neither team even got a hit.  Nothing for the Yanks in their half of the 8th, but Texas scored a run on a walk, stolen base and single.  Oh boy, 25 strokes coming my way.  Figuring it may be the final segment, she decided to use both implements.  15 hard strikes with the riding preceded 10 with the belt.  I howled and teared my way thru it.  The Yankees went quietly in the ninth ending my maintenance with a total of 575 strokes.  A toss of the dice scheduled Sunday as the day I will be spanked for maintenance.

A big thank you to all readers.  Your questions or comments are always welcome and will be individually answered. 

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog.Wow you must really be sore after 575 strokes.I need to read from this post back,Thanks for sharing and OUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Edward. Happy to hear you found us and may become a regular reader. We thank you for that. You are correct, after the spanking ended I was quite sore. Even though there are breaks from the spankings, the pain and redness tend to accumulate. Today is Friday and I still can feel some soreness, however I must get prepared for another spanking on Sunday. Happy reading as you go back over the episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nora-Jane, Yes, I am sitting OK now, but sliding into bed that night, I had to keep my ass up....lol Thank you for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete