Saturday, May 19, 2018

Saturday, May 19, Maintenance Day.  Life threw another curveball on Friday causing a postponement until today.  We decided to use a baseball game to direct the spanking.  Hits and runs have a specific number of strokes AND that number is multiplied by the inning number.  With a final 8-3 score, both teams racked up 23 hits.  Getting spanked after each half inning and using both the big wood paddle and the doubled belt for implements insured a solid spanking.  The first half inning netted me 9 swats and she did not give a warm up.  Sound strokes with the doubled belt landed and stung my cheeks.  Little did I know how many more would follow.  The Yanks scored again in the top of the second, giving me 14 swats with the big wood paddle....all hard.  In the bottom of the third, the home team scored 2 to tie the game and treat my ass to 43 swats.   Only the Yankees scored in the 4 inning and I got another 64 lashes with the belt.  Even with breaks in between, my cheeks were quite red and getting sore and the game not half over yet.  Both teams hit in the 5 inning and the total for both teams came to 50 more strokes.  I was getting well spanked.  Both got hits again in the sixth inning and I presented my ass for 24 strokes.  The seventh inning was the worst.  The Yankees total was 56 strokes while the Royals chipped in with another 14 strokes.  My ass was crimson.  Fortunately, neither team got a hit in the eighth inning, so a reprieve for soundly spanked cheeks.  Any runs scored earn 5 strokes multiplied by the inning number.  The Yankees hit 2 home runs in the ninth inning and each was worth 45 swats.  Right.... 90 strokes were delivered on a bright red and sore ass.  Game over, The total was 364 strokes, then I tossed the dice.  A 3 appeared so on Wednesday, I will present my ass and submit to another maintenance spanking.

Thanks to all readers, now and former alike.  I do appreciate you.  Questions and comments will be answered right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment