Friday, May 11, 2018

Friday, May 11, a morning maintenance spanking.  We returned very late last night and put off my maintenance session for a few hours.  Following normal morning chores, I was cleaning up the kitchen from breakfast, still wearing only nipple clamps as is customary while doing chores.  She took the connecting chain and began walking to the bedroom.  I was hurrying along behind her to relieve the pull on my nipples.  She had laid out toys and I put myself in position to be spanked.  A bare hand warm lasted about two minutes she she picked up the doubled belt.  It to began with moderate strokes.  Within no time it was lashing both cheeks soundly with hard strokes.  Many strokes later she rested the belt and reached for the narrow hair brush.  This implement is usually for spanking the inner cheeks and anus and the scrubbing of cock and balls with its short coarse bristles.  However, this time it spanked my already reddened cheeks with its narrow wood handle.  Yelping occurred after every stroke.  Tears escaped from my eyes and the hair brushing continued.  Squirming between strokes and repositioning before the next, the spanking went on and on.  Finally she took up the purse paddle and connected with a very hard stroke to one cheek.  I howled only to feel the left cheek accept a similar hard stroke.  The short cherry wood paddle is very solid and was meeting my ass with sound strokes on alternating cheeks over and over again.   A howl and movement followed each stroke accompanied with tears.  After recoiling and howling it is very difficult to present my ass knowing within a split second it will receive another hard paddle stroke.  That scenario was to repeated many more times for this spanking.  She finally rested and said my cheeks were dark red and had a slight purple outline of the purse paddle on each cheek.  Short in time but long in pain, she said I took one hundred strokes using the 3 toys.

The dice were friendly to me as a 6 was rolled.  Next Friday, my bare ass will again be spanked for maintenance.

Thank you all for reading and if questions or comments are left here, they will be answered.     

No comments:

Post a Comment