Monday, December 25, 2017

Sunday, December 24, Christmas Eve, Spanked for Maintenance.   Around 9 pm, I was called and when I reported to the bedroom, she was seated on the bed against the headboard with two paddles at the ready.  Her only words were "over my lap".   Already nude I climbed into position and presented my ass.  A brief bare hand warm up preceded the leather paddle smacking both cheeks with a hard stroke.  I yelped and winced in response, but a second rapidly followed and a third and so on.  The leather paddle continued relentlessly and was delivering a sound paddling.  Yelping after each stroke while my eyes were tearing up.  The paddle finally rested, but her bare hand was happy to continue the  OTK Christmas Eve maintenance spanking.  Minute after minute passed with no slow down in the tempo.  A sound hand spanking stung my cheeks and painted them a bright red.  I caught my breath during a very brief pause while picked up the purse paddle.  The small but solid cherry wood paddle is custom made to paddle single cheeks.  Living up to its design, it landed strokes on alternating cheeks with an occasional very hard stroke causing a loud yelp.   This went on for a few minutes.  Then, without warning, she began a rapid fire hard stroke assault on one cheek.  My howling never stopped as she switch to soundly paddle the other cheek.  No rest as she gave each cheek another hard rapid fire session.  When the paddling rested, I felt a brief reprieve before the leather paddle took its turn with hard strokes covering both cheeks for another several minutes.  Another segment of bare hand bad boy spanking finished up the maintenance.  I tossed the dice after regaining my feet and rolled a 5.  Next Friday is maintenance day.  We both realized we would be away after Wednesday, staying in an RV which makes spanking difficult.  She said we'll have to come up with something, so an exact date is up in the air.  Quite possibly it will wait until we return.

Meanwhile, thank you all for reading and your comments or questions will be answered.   

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Nora. I got through today, Saturday, without being spanked....maybe an occasional one or two swats, but not really a spanking. We will be away until at least Tuesday. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete