Friday, December 22, 2017

Friday, December 22......Maintenance Day.  After a long week since the last maintenance spanking, my Dominant said to prepare to be spanked at 8pm.  Holiday time is busy for everyone including us and the day was filled with chores and preparations for the holiday.  Eight o'clock found me stripped and in position along with a blindfold, two thin oak paddles, the purse paddle, riding bat, doubled belt and flexible leather paddle.  The blindfold went over my eyes and my ass presented itself for the impending spanking.  She began with a sensual rub down of both cheeks and surrounding areas.  The double belt began to tickle my ass with soft light warm up strokes.  In between, I began to feel the thin oak paddle begin increased intensity.  The belt too was increasing in speed and force.  The warm up was over.  More solid belt strokes landed and every ten strokes or so the thin oak paddle lit up both cheeks with a cane like sting except a much wider area.  The belt subsided and oak paddle was now employed as a solo implement.  My entire ass was being covered with hard strokes which turned my flesh bright red.  Several minutes later it rested and another bare hand rub down began.  Short lived the rub down ended with her hand being thrust between my thighs and cupping my balls.  My legs opened as she pulled my balls back as if they were in a humbler.  With legs opened wide, the riding bat came on, picking up where the bare hand had left off.   Strokes were landing on both cheeks, inner thighs, balls, anus and guiche piercing.  My entire crotch and ass were being peppered with the riding bats stinging blows.  Again, blending another implement into the spanking went seamless.  The purse paddle was now delivering hard spanks to both cheeks.  This sound paddling lasted another several minutes.  Calling a short break, she removed my blindfold and took up a position on the bed against the headboard.  Directing me across her lap resulted in an OTK like position, legs and chest down, ass up and vulnerable.  Her bare hand, riding bat and purse paddle soundly spanked my cheeks to a crimson red.  Many minutes later she directed another position change.  Recalling last weeks final position, a modified wheelbarrow, left my ass not only high and immobile, but spread as well.   Both bare hands and the flexible leather paddle spanked me while my eyes filled with tears.  Both sides of the paddle, the furry and smooth leather sides covered my cheeks and well as her bare hands.  Spanked for several more minutes, before she finally called it over.  She tossed a dice for me and the worst thought became fact.  A 'ONE' appeared meaning on Sunday, Christmas Eve, my ass will again accept a maintenance spanking. 

Thank you all for reading and as always your questions or comments will be answered.  Taking this opportunity to extend to you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy new year.     

2 comments: