Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Tuesday, March 21, Maintenance Day.  About 9:45 pm I was directed to prepare for the maintenance spanking.  I placed the pillows and laid out several implements for her to choose from.  My placement included, a flogger, big wood paddle, leather slapper, riding crop, flexible leather paddle and wood paddle with holes.  I presented my ass in position and waited.  Soon she arrived, dimmed the lights and began.  The leather slapper led off for a warm up.  Slapping back and forth it warmed my cheeks nicely, but continued harder and faster until each slap caused quite a sting.   The flexible leather paddle batted second and picked up where the slapper left off.   Hard smacks on alternating cheeks created loud echos, moist eyes and reddened cheeks.  After several minutes of this, the big wood paddle use used.  Normally reserved for the finale, the wood paddle changed the state of the spanking.  No more slapping with leather, the wood landed a very hard solid blow squarely on both cheeks.  A yelp escaped, body squirmed, ass repositioned and presented itself.  A second blow and a third.  She waited a varying amount of time between each blow so I could not expect the next strike.  Now alternating cheeks and a solid blow to both together.  Tears flowed and the face pillow was absorbing them as the paddling went on.  She reached for an implement I had not laid out.  Her 5 foot signal whip whistled through the air several times before the first strike.  Its cracker stung my tender flesh with bee sting strikes repeatedly.  When the whip was hung back up, the coiled rope lashed sideways across both cheeks over and over again.  The heavy wood paddle entered the scene.  This is an exotic wood , Brazilian Cherry, with holes to reduce resistance and increase sting.  The paddle not only stings like hell, but has enough thickness to produce deep tissue soreness that I knew I would feel for days.  Thoroughly paddled with that, she directed a change in position.  She sat on the bed back against headboard while I lay prone with legs spread around her hips.  The riding crop was her choice for the finale, but first a good hand spanking greeted my ass.  When the crop came on, it contacted my skin and now spread open, my inner cheeks and anus got spanked.  "Raise up a bit" she said and her hand cupped and pulled back my cock and balls.  The crop now reached in and included them in the spanking as she tormented my ass hole with fingers.  This soon led to things we do not discuss here and the spanking ended.  Deep sleep followed and the dice roll had to wait until morning.  When that was accomplish, a 4 appeared, scheduling Sunday and the next Maintenance Day.

Thanks for reading and your comments or questions will be answered.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I guess theres,a lot of space for Her to maneuver with the whip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room is large enough for her to work the whip. When she cracks the whip with a Coachman's or Circus Crack, the cracker is over my head on the bed. When she whips me and the cracker strikes my ass, it is more like a shorthanded flicking motion. I hope I have not created more confusion for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhhhh..... nope, that actually made perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once, very briefly. It's a hard limit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree and I only allow a very few to use the whip on me.

    ReplyDelete