Monday, March 6, 2017

Sunday, March 5, Maintenance Day.  Early on Sunday evening, as the day wound down we realized a spanking had to be delivered.  I entered the room to find her seated in bed with her back against the headboard.  She had 3 implements with her and directed me as to the position she wanted.  One of the positions we used while in Vegas.  I was to lay prone with legs spread enough to straddle her hips.  My knees were on each side of her hips, my chest against the bed between her open legs.  This left my ass on her thighs, totally immobile and spread open a bit.  Her bare hands worked together for a good warm up.  Beginning with light spanks, then gradually increased in both tempo and harshness.  Soon I was receiving an old fashion bare hand on bare ass spanking.  Harder and harder until full force spanks were landing at a rapid pace.  One hand stopped while the other continued.  It stopped only to grasp the doubled leather belt.  Both spanked together for a while before the bare hand ceased.  The belt spanked hard and fast covering both cheeks with rapid fire stinging smacks.  This went on until my ass was very warm and I imagine quite red.  The hairbrush made its appearance known with hard strokes.  A good hairbrush spanking followed and some strokes found their way to my inner cheeks, thighs and anus.  Minutes of hard strokes landed and I was wincing with every contact.  She wielded the hairbrush like the pro she is and my cheeks stung like fire.  Finally the pace slowed and eventually stopped......not the spanking, just the hairbrush portion.  The bare hands returned and the spanking went on and on.  Now one hand rested while the other was trained on my open cheeks.  About 50 hard strokes landed on my inner cheeks, thighs and ass hole.  Her other hand now held the hairbrush again.  The implement came back, but not for spanking.  She used the short course bristles to scrub the recently spanked and tender inner cheeks, anus and continued all the way down to my guiche piercing.  The scrubbing lasted until my entire ass, yes,all of it was flaming red and very sore.  Not done yet and the purse paddle came on for the finale.  The smooth surface of the wood paddle smacked against my cheeks with authority.  I was to be paddled hard for several more minutes before she called a halt to the onslaught.  One very hard stroke on each cheek was the end of the line.  I crawled off her and stood to toss the dice.  The luck of the draw scheduled Wednesday for the next maintenance spanking.

Thanks for reading folks, I do appreciate your following my exploits.  Questions and comments will be answered individually.        

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to picture this.. the double belt in that position, is it a shorter belt? I'm assuming that it's vertical strokes, considering your position? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have two double belt toys and this is the shorter handle item. In this position, you are correct, vertical strokes are used and no long handle implements such as the riding whip are used.

    ReplyDelete