Monday, March 13, 2017

Monday, March 13.....Spanked for Maintenance.  Everyone knows the spanking was scheduled for Sunday, but as life gets in the way sometimes, it did not happen.  This morning, after breakfast, I was summoned back to the bedroom.  The lights were dimmed, peaceful music was softly playing in the background, the pillows were in place to accept my ass and the tools were at hand.  It looked for everything that a sensual spanking was coming my way.  A sensual spanking was not what I received. As I was placed into position and my chest contacted the bed, I was reminded my nipples were still sore from the clamps worn during my breakfast and morning chores.  That thought quickly disappeared when the spanking began.  The belt was called on for a warm up and the light strokes accomplished their task.  Very soon, the belt was being used in increasingly harder strokes.  It landed enough times to redden both cheeks quite well.  The coiled rope followed and lashed my flesh time after time.  She nudged my thighs open a bit more and the vertical strokes of the coiled hank of rope could be felt on the inner cheeks and balls.  A slight pause before the next toy was used.  It was a toy not placed on the bed at the beginning.  With the first sting, I knew it was the tip of her 5 foot whip.  Its bee sting like cracker stung all over my back and ass.  The already spanked tender skin of my cheeks was bitten into with the whip.  After doing its harm, the whip gave way to a familiar implement.  The discipline stick is usually reserved for punishment spanking for swearing or foul mouth infractions.  Even though a maintenance spanking was in process, here was the discipline stick being used with authority.  Stroke after stroke was followed by a yelp as tears crept slowly from my eyes.  Along came the big wood paddle and not to be out done, it crashed solidly against my ass.  Its string of hard strokes also produced yelps after each contact.  Now the belt, rope, discipline stick and wood paddle took turns assaulting my deep red cheeks.  Not in the same order or same number of strokes, each made several visits to insure the spanking was an effective one.  Several strings of hard strokes from each one were absorbed by my ass.  She directed me to flip over, she removed the pillows, grasped my ankles and raised them over my head.  The finale was a long hard bare hand spanking in the diaper position.

The roll of the dice was unfriendly as well.  A 'one' appeared, so adding 1 scheduled Wednesday for another maintenance spanking.  Thank you all for reading and remember, questions or comments are welcome and will be answered.

2 comments: