Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Wednesday, April, 5, maintenance day after long last.  The time elapsed was due to an illness by me which carried over to her.  Days dragged on with no relief in sight.   Finally tonight, we both felt less than 100% but she decided to administer the spanking.  She said to chose two implements and she would also chose two and the spanking would take place now.  I chose a wood backed hairbrush and the big wood paddle.  I was unaware of her choices until I was in position.  The spanking began, like many do with a bare hand warm up.  After a suitable warm up, the bare hands continued and developed into a long hard spanking.  I actually felt her own bare hands were one of the implements she had chosen.  When the hands rested, she picked up the coiled rope and continued the spanking.  The rope went on and on with its unique impact on bare skin.  After many minutes she picked up the hairbrush.  What a different feeling the brush has.  After several more minutes, she directed a change in position.  She sat on the bed against the headboard and I straddled her hips with my knees and lie prond between her legs.  This spreads my ass and also removes any give to the force of the strokes.  The hairbrush assaulted my cheeks with hard strokes.  I tried to ease the impact by slightly moving forward.  She would have none of this and reached under my hips, grasped my cock and pulled backwards so I could not move forward to lessen the force of the hairbrush spanking.  When the blows ceased, the hold on my cock was not released as the bristles now scoured my inner cheeks, asshole, balls and cock.  A few extra smacks to my cock before the wood paddle finished the maintenance.  The position is not well suited for the big paddle, so the strokes did not last too long.

I slid out of position and rolled the dice and was pleased to see a 5 appear.  Adding one as is our custom, means next Tuesday in Maintenance Day.

Thank you all for reading and hopefully lone delay between spanking for an illness will not happen again.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're now recentered from the maintenance spanking.

    Question: is the coiled rope attached to a paddle? I've seen something like it, I think. Just having difficulty picturing it in my mind, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen rope attached to a handle or paddle, but ours is not. It is just a coil of the rope she uses for CBT bondage. The coil hans just over a foot from her hand and she wields it like a quirt. Its bite is less than a whip or crop, but more than a short leather slapper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!!! Thank you for the clarification.

    ReplyDelete