Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wednesday, March 15 was Maintenance Day and I got spanked.  At 9 pm tonight, I was directed to prepare for a spanking.  I placed the pillow and set out the implements for her to use.  Tonights line up included the big wood paddle, steel reinforced leather paddle, and discipline stick.  Draping myself over the pillow presenting my ass for her, she entered and opened the closet and chose two additional implements.  Both were floggers, one with wide heavy falls to deliver a massive thud while the other had much thinner falls to provide sting with each stroke.  The heavy flogger lead off and warmed me with several light to medium strokes covering my entire back and cheeks.  Then my ass accepted many hard side to side strokes for several minutes.  The steel reinforced leather landed 100 strokes covering both cheeks.  Different levels of harshness, many medium strokes with hard strokes interspursed.   The stingy flogger came on and stung ass cheeks with thousands of stings for several minutes.   The big wood paddle was next in line and it delivered solid strokes on both cheeks. Forty to fifty times the yelps followed the loud slap from the paddle.  A short session with the heavy flogger and stingy flogger preceded the next segment.  She paused and stood me partially upright, but bent enough to keep my ass presented nicely.  Her left hand slid around my hip and grasped my cock and balls and held tight to prevent any movement.  Meanwhile her right was rapidly spanking both cheeks very hard.  After several minutes, the bare hand stopped but the leather paddle continued.  Then the wood paddle took its turn for several more minutes.   She released my package and said for the ending, you will receive 10 very hard strokes from both paddles.  The leather one led off.  The first stroke nearly knocked me off balance, along with the yelp, I set my jaw, presented my ass outward for the next stroke.  The slow count went on for the next stroke and another one with about 3-4 seconds between each stroke.  I breathed and relaxed a bit after I finally took the ten strokes.   This lasted but a few seconds as she grabbed the big wood paddle.  With a single word of direction the final ten strokes was about to begin.  "PRESENT", she said, I replied, YES MA'AM, bent a bit more and stuck my ass out  more and waited.  My red and sore cheeks must have made an inviting target and the paddle didn't miss.  The succession of loud slap and responding yelp repeated following each of the next ten strokes.

Finally over, I reached for the dice and tossed.  Another one appeared and thus scheduled Friday as the next maintenance day.  Thanks for reading and as usual, comments and questions will be answered.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry, Nora-Jane, but you got me swinging on that comment. What do you mean?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies. I meant I'll be reading about your next maintenance spanking.

      Delete
  2. OK, no apology necessary. Thanks for being a loyal reader.

    ReplyDelete