Thursday, March 9, 2017

Wednesday, March 8, Maintenance Day.  Mid evening, I was directed to prepare myself and the room for a spanking.  This meant I was to bring two pillows to the bedroom, get out the toybag and place myself into position with ass presented and wait.  All was accomplished and she entered the room.  She fumbled through the toybag and placed on the bed, the big paddle, purse paddle, hairbrush, and doubled belt.  She also grabbed a length of rope and told me to stand.  She began to bind my wrists in front of me with about a foot of rope between each wrist.  Then proceeded to wrap rope around my waist and cinch it tight.  This bound my wrists at my hip bones and when she placed me back into position, I saw her intent.   With wrists bound, all the weight was on my torso, both pillows held my ass high and completely immobile.  The spanking began with the doubled belt and no warm up was given.   The belt slapped both cheeks repeatedly from every angle for several minutes with medium and hard strokes.  Next the hairbrush came into play and she nudged my legs open wider.  I knew what this meant as the hairbrush pummeled my cheeks, inner and upper thighs and anus.  This took another several minutes and my ass was getting red and sore.  Soon the purse paddle was delivering a paddling you could write home about.  I was yelping but still quite immobile so I was destined to accept a sound paddling.  The belt returned for a few more sound smacks, then the hairbrush was used again.  But not for spanking, the short course bristles scoured my asshole and inner cheeks.  The big wood paddle and the purse paddle played tag team with several bursts of rapid fire hard paddling. One after the other, the paddling continued for many minutes.  Finally she ceased, helped me up, untied me and ended with a loving kiss.  All in all this was a short but very effective maintenance paddling.

She rolled the dice for me and a 3 appeared.  Adding one scheduled the next maintenance day for Sunday.  Thank you all for reading and all questions or comments will be answered.

2 comments:

  1. When your wrists are bound, don't they dig into your torso, or lose feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this case, no. Ropes were not that tight and bound to my torso in a manner they were comfortable. In some cases bindings which are too tight may cause loss in feeling. If that happens, notify your Dominant immediately.

    ReplyDelete