Friday, July 1, 2016

Thursday June 30... marked the end of June with nearly 30 minutes of an OTK maintenance spanking.  Directing me over her lap, showing my nude ass to the ceiling, I waited for the strokes to fall.  She had only her bare hand and the dreaded discipline stick, and the hand led off.  A solid even tempo, with increasing intensity, soon turned cheeks warm and pink.  A short session with the stick turned pink to red and warm to hot with sting.  The hand was back and now very hard....same cadence, steady with no interruptions.  Then the stick again, same tempo just harder and a different angle.  This time the stick landed with vertical strokes which criss-crossed my cheeks with stinging blows.  Unable to move or squirm very much, my ass was an easy target and was getting spanked long and hard.  Repeated changes from the hand to the stick along different angles was the only noticeable feeling I could muster except for the increasing stinging pain and heat radiating off my ass.  After 27 minutes of continuous spanking, she began to lovingly massage my cheeks with a soothing effect.  Rolling the dice told me to expect another maintenance session next Wednesday.

Thanks for reading and as always, questions and comments will be addressed individually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment