Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July 4, Independence Day....A surprise spanking.  Listening to fireworks, watching a ball game, I sat nude as usual next to her.  Suddenly she left and reentered the room carrying the big wood paddle, the purse paddle and leather gloves.  Settling in, she directed me over her lap..."come on, she said, maintenance day or not, you're getting spanked!!"  I obeyed and without any further hesitation I felt the leather covered hand begin to spank my exposed cheeks.  Faster and harder they began to fall.  Spreading my legs a bit, she spanked my inner cheeks, thighs and anus.  Just as quickly as it all started, the purse paddle introduced itself to my pink and tender ass.  Over and over again the kiss of the smooth wood against skin sent an echo throughout the room.  A long paddle session was in store for me as she slipped one leg out and locked it over the back of  my knees.  This move, along with her pulling my hips closer to her, further presented my ass for spanking, and a good spanking it was getting.  High and immobile, the cheeks had no choice but to accept the will of the spanker and the purse paddle.  All different angles and tempo, the paddle strokes were hard, as I felt tears weep onto the pillow.  A few breaks for the leather covered hand, but the purse paddle was doing most of the surprise fireworks spanking.  Many minutes of straight paddling later, the purse paddle rested, but my ass had no such luxury.  Still in a compromised position, red and stinging, my cheeks felt the big wood paddle.  It covered most of the red sore flesh with each stroke.  Straight, solid and even, the strokes landed and I yelped after each one.  Hard strokes continued for many minutes as my ass accepted a very long and firm paddling.  Maintenance day is later this week and I may get more then.  Also another spanking party is due for Saturday.  Much like the one on June 25, it will feature a CFNM environment and new female spankers.  Stripped and spanked by total strangers is awaiting me this weekend.  Until then, thanks for reading and leaving comments or questions.

1 comment:

  1. Well written, and Saturday provided a variety of new spankers which is always an adventure.....Icing on the cake Sunday morning for both of us. (from the male partner)

    ReplyDelete