Monday, July 25, 2016

Sunday, July 24, maintenance day.  Late Sunday morning, I was called into our room for the maintenance spanking I thought was coming on Friday.  As it happens, life gets in the way and Sunday became the day.  By the tools she had laid out, I could tell it would be a leather day.  Awaiting my arrival, laid out was the doubled leather belt, the leather riding crop, a riding batt and the steel reinforced leather paddle.  I was invited to assume the position with my bare ass high, exposed and vulnerable.  Not even a bare hand warm up as the belt began my due maintenance.  Some medium strokes, but soon the harder ones took over.  The loud crack of leather meeting flesh filled the room with a stead cadence.  Different angles produced different results as the skin of the cheeks turned pink to red in no time.  The riding batt was next in line and it was handled with perfection.  The riding batt is very similar to the riding crop, except the leather head is much wider.  The handle and shaft are quite the same and produces the swish in the air before the impact much like a cane.  Many minutes of the batt striking my ass following the swish in the air made my reporting yelps very audible.  My eyes welled up and tears began to form and moisten my face.  With still two implements to follow, she paused, spread my legs a bit and grasped my balls.  This felt good for a few seconds until her grip tightened and drew them back really placing them in harms way.  The batt lost no time in smacking into them repeatedly, even when she released her hold and they began to swing, the batt found its target with both downward and uppercut strokes.  Another brief pause as she further spread my legs.  Now the crop was employed.  Being much narrower in design it had little problem in tormenting my very inner cheeks and anus. Not many direct hits are needed to redden the tender flesh of those areas, but many strokes continued to fall and showered the area until everything, cheeks, balls and ass hole were flaming red.  The finale was next, but not short or easy.  The steel reinforced leather paddle was in her hand and being swung like a Louisville Slugger.  Both cheeks were in for solid direct hits covering the entire target.  Many, possibly 50 or more, were being delivered in a slow tempo.  After each landed, I yelped and mumbled a thank you Ma'am.  All together, the spanking lasted about 45 minutes, my tear streaked face rose as she caressed and applied lotion to my ass for a welcome after care.  She said not to roll the dice and she would spank me again whenever she wanted to.

Thanks for your time in reading about my episodes and your comments and questions will be answered.      

No comments:

Post a Comment