Thursday, July 21, 2016

July 21, reporting on the maintenance spanking of Monday, July 18.  A visit to one of the local dungeons for a party for another couple soon to be leaving the area.  A real free feeling existed with many subs, male and female stripped, bound, spanked, flogged and other assorted scenes including fire play.  For my spanking, I was placed over her lap.  Watched by some while other scenes were being conducted and watched as well.  My ass received a solid bare hand spanking to start and then legs were spread to expose my inner things, cheeks and anus to the tireless hand of my Dominant.  Well spanked all over, my cheeks were bright pink and quite warm.  I could feel her fumbling in the toy bag for a few moments while I waited for the next segment.  It began with a harsh smack from a toy I did not recognize at once.  It stung like hell and my yelp filled the room.  I could tell it was wood, but felt somehow much more pain than anything I have experienced recently.  The spanks continued with a relentless tempo covering my immobile ass with increasing redness and pain.  I learned after the spanking finished, the device was an exotic wood paddle (probably Brazilian Cherry) with a pattern of holes.  One of our own models we make which delivers a very solid paddling.  As I stood, totally nude, with red eyes and very red ass, I was aware of several onlookers probably drawn by the loud smack and resulting yelp of each blow.  No dice were thrown, but I was informed today that I will be spanked again tonight at home.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment