Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Maintenance Day was scheduled for Monday, April 27.  This was determined by the roll of a dice following the last maintenance spanking.  Earlier in the day an unrelated issue came up and I offered a way to resolve it.  She makes all the decisions in our relationship.  She will accept my suggestions, but the final decision is hers and I always abide by it.  My offer was to split 50-50 so neither party was taken advantage of by the other.  She agreed and the issue was resolved.  Later in the evening she called me to submit to the maintenance spanking.  She told me I had resolved an earlier matter with a 50-50 concept, well, I would now receive my maintenance spanking with a 50-50 concept.  Not quite the same, as her 50-50 meant 50 strokes each from two implements of her choice.  No agreement was necessary on my part, she had made the decision and I was to present my ass and accept.  She chose the large wood paddle as one implement.  This paddle is large and thick and covers most of my cheeks on every stroke. The second implement she picked was the doubled belt.  This device gives a firm slap with sting and leaves deep tissue soreness and lovely marks.  Surely after 100 strokes from these two toys would result in a very red, sore (for days) and well marked submissive ass.  My position was to be standing and leaning over the bed presenting as easy target for her.  I assumed the position and she began.  The first stroke was hard and not meant as a warm up.  It stung and I felt it deep into my ass cheeks.  I could not imagine another 49 would follow.  But they did, without hesitation another stroked landed about every 2 seconds.  No alternating cheeks as this paddle covered both.  Stroke after stroke landed and I gritted my teeth while feeling the tears rolling down my face.  The fifty strokes hit the same spot over and over again.  Seemed to take forever and when it was finally over she was quite pleased with the color of two very well spanked cheeks.  She said, "That was the first 50, dear and you took it very well, but now comes the belt".  It sure did, landing with its signature 'slap' on an already tender ass.  Over and over again, I heard the slap and felt the lightening sting along with the deep tissue soreness which was building with each stroke.  I knew the marks were growing as well. Tear drops were falling freely now and a yelp from me answered each slap of the belt.  I breathed a sigh of relief when she finally lashed my ass with the last stroke.  I began to stand up when she said, "You know, I like that number 50 so well, I going to give you an additional 50"  I started to bend down into position and she stopped me.  "Oh no" she said, " the next 50 will be in the diaper position".  For those unfamiliar with that position, it means I lie on my back and my legs are spread and lifted and pulled back until my heels are nearly over my head.  This provides an open target, and stretches the skin very tight for maximum pain.  It also exposes my upper and inner thighs, balls, cock and anus for spanking.  She turned me around and assisted me into position.  I could feel the tender, red, bruised and marked ass cheeks being pulled very tight  This time she chose a riding crop for her implement.  Being a narrow toy, it lands spanks on the spots not hit with the other 100 strokes.   The strokes began and took their toll on my thighs, balls and many right on the asshole.  More tears and yelps as the redness spread to the tender areas of my crotch.  I could hardly believe 50 strokes would last so long.  Finally over, she helped me out of position, hugged me and I thanked her for administering a great maintenance spanking. 
Rolling a 5 and adding one gave me a break until Sunday, when again, my ass will be hers and soundly spanked on 'Maintenance Day'.

Questions and comments are welcome and all will be answered

4 comments: