Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Well, Wednesday came today and my Dominant did administer my maintenance spanking.  Being kept nude, it was simple for her to begin the spanking.  She told me to lie over her lap which left my bare ass in an excellent position to be spanked.  This was going to be a hand only spanking as she had no toys.  Knowing not to move, she began the warm up portion.  Several light to medium strokes landing on both cheeks with an occasional rub.  Then she began to spank harder and faster.  I could feel the pain and the heat increasing.  I still did not move as I knew that would result in extra time.  I am to present my ass and accept whatever she desires to dish out.  The intensity and hardness continued as well as the speed.  Both hands were now being used and spanks rained down from every angle covering everything including the tender sit spot.  After about 15 minutes, she paused for a slight break.  Next, the speed decreased while the strokes were much harder.  About one every other second and very hard.  This lasted about 20 minutes.  I felt her hand on my lower back which means she will go back to a very rapid pace.  Spanking very rapidly for another 15 minutes left my ass very red, warm and sore. 

Now it was time for the dice roll.  Usually I roll, but she took the die from me and said she would do it.  She rolled and it rested on a 3.  Adding one gives four, so the next spanking will be on Sunday.. Stay tuned for a report on that one.

3 comments:

  1. I have to ask... Don't her hands hurt after she administers the spanking?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Sometimes, but not often. She uses implements to save the wear and tear on her hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry never uses her hands on me. She knows my pain tolerance is high enough, it would be a waste of time and hurt her hands.

    ReplyDelete