Monday, April 13, 2015

We arrived home very late on Sunday, so decided to put off the maintenance spanking till today (Monday).  After serving coffee in bed and brushing her hair, normal morning routine for me, she said my maintenance spanking would take place in two sessions.  It would be a morning and evening spanking.  Soon after I prepared and served breakfast and cleaned up the dishes and kitchen, she called me in for the first session.  Placed over the edge of the bed with pillows under my hips, presented my ass for her.  She started with a brief warm up with bare hand.  That did not last long.  The 3 implements that were used were the heavy wood paddle, riding crop and doubled 2 inch wide belt.  For the next 25 minutes, I took blows from the 3 devices without a break.  She must have been a bit horny because I was told to eat her.  I licked, sucked and swallowed while she tormented my nipples.  After some great sex, we fell asleep for about an hour.  Now I had to wait for the next session later in the evening. 

About 8:15 she again placed me over the bed.  This time with a blindfold.  No warm up this time as the plastic paddle began the spanking.  It does not pack a punch like a heavier implement, but gives quite a sting and reddens the skin.  Next came the riding crop.  Placing her hand just below the small of my back, meaning don't move, the crop began delivering many swats.  Having spread my legs, she covered my inner, upper thighs, back of my balls, anus, and both cheeks with very hard and fast strokes.  This was quite painful as my ass was already bright pink and stinging.  The next implement was a revisit of the doubled over belt.  This finished the 20 minute continuous spanking session.  The belt both stings and gives the deep tissue soreness that can last for awhile.  One of our favorite implements.  Removing the blindfold, she told me to have a look in the mirror.  Now for the second time today, my ass was beet red or was that beat red?

I rolled a 3, add one for four meaning on Friday I submit to another "Maintenance Day" spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment