Sunday, April 19, 2015

Being away for Friday and Saturday, enjoying another hobby of ours, the Maintenance Spanking was on hold till Sunday.  Following my normal morning routine, nipples in clamps, cleaning the breakfast dishes and kitchen, she called from the bedroom.  I knew it was time and knew the delay was not going to diminish the maintenance spanking.  She was propped with pillows at the head of the bed and 4 implements awaited.  I placed myself over her lap as directed in a modified OTK position.  All the toys, leather slapper, riding crop, rubber spanker and small wood paddle were within her reach.  With my bare ass in position she began with her bare hand.  After a good warm up came the rubber spanker.  It looks similar to a kitchen spatula in size with a rubber head that just has 'sting' as its middle name.  Next the small wood paddle was used.  About the size of a ping pond paddle, but much thicker and heaver made of solid curly maple, it quickly reddened and tenderized my entire cheeks.  About 10 minutes of paddling, with interspersed yelps from me, left tears, both cheeks stinging from the rubber spanker and deep tissue soreness from the wood paddle.  She now spread my legs as far as possible exposing the inner cheeks, upper thighs and sit spot for their dose of maintenance.  The leather slapper was called on for this job and it is well suited for it.  Scores of slaps hit their mark and as those tender areas were turned bright pink.  A slight pause and spreading the legs even further seemed not to be sufficient exposure.  She reached between and pulled my balls way back so the underside of them were now exposed as would be in a humbler.  The cock followed, so now the underside and cock head joined the balls as a target.  On came the riding crop.  Its narrow head and flexible shaft were perfect for the job of further stinging all the exposed areas.  Hundreds of blows landed on my anus, balls and cock.  This implement need not be swung hard to produce intense stings to those areas.  My position kept me nearly immobile so those tender areas just had to accept their prescribed dosage.  Twice during that part, the wood paddle revisited the upper cheeks to keep them very red and sore.  Back came the riding crop, then the paddle, then the crop again.  My entire, and I mean entire ass and everything between was on fire.  This session lasted nearly an hour in total and I was just tearing, lying is a heap like a wet blanket, completely exhausted from a maintenance spanking of first class status.  Shortly afterwards, she rolled the dice as I was slowly recovering.  God help me as it came up a ONE.  So now on Tuesday, I will submit to my next Maintenance Day.

As always, comments and questions are welcome.

4 comments: