Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Maintenance day was postponed from Sunday due to illness.  This morning, like every morning found me at the kitchen sink, nude, in nipple clamps cleaning up breakfast dishes.  She came to me and directed me to present my ass.  I knew what was about to happen, so I obeyed by spreading my legs a little and bending just a bit to extent my ass outward.  Ten very hard strokes from a leather slapper met my ass with loud reports.  She said that was just a taste and the rest of my maintenance spanking would be at 8 pm that evening.  I continued my morning chores and went on with my day.  Just after 8 o'clock, true to her word, I was directed to the bedroom.  Waiting for me was a blindfold, and pillows on the edge of the bed and 3 toys soon to be used on me.  I put on the blindfold, positioned over the pillows and spread my legs.  The hairbrush came first.  It seemed like no warm up was offered as very hard strokes met my ass.  Time after time the spanks rained down.  Both cheeks were covered and the sit spot took their share.  I was squirming and yelping with each stroke.  I felt tears beneath the blindfold.  Knowing full well, movement of my ass would result in even more spanking, I took the onslaught.  Next the leather slapper offered its intense sting to my already tender butt.  Being a smaller device, it reached the inner part of my cheeks right to my ass hole.  After about 10 minutes of constant abuse from the slapper, it finally ceased.  Just a slight pause and a quick touch from her hand before the third implement was employed.  It was the heavy wood paddle. It is large and covers most all of my ass.  Using it like a Louisville Slugger, she started and boy was she swing for the fences.  After about 50 strokes, she paused and felt my butt again.  She pulled off the blindfold and had me check the mirror.  My ass was crimson.  I was directed to put the blindfold back on and present my ass for more.  She used bare hands for a long time.  After what preceded, it actually felt almost sensual.  When the hand spanking stopped, I felt it was over.  Wrong... Round two for each implement soon began.  First the hairbrush, then leather slapper and finished off with 15 full minutes of solid strokes from the big paddle.  Tears were flowing as I felt the lotion being applied and I knew it was over.  A very long and hard maintenance spanking.  I rolled a 2 on the dice and adding one means another spanking is due on Friday.  I should be just about healed up by then. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious! I truly don't know how you trained yourself not to squirm!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Lots of experience AND being spanked extra for squirming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahhhhhh..... okay. I'm seriously lacking in both...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nipple clamps? Is that a 24/7 thing?

    ReplyDelete