Friday, April 24, 2015

An apology to readers for not being able to post earlier.  Maintenance Day last Tuesday did occur, but life got in the way.  Early in the morning, she stood me up in a doorway and spanked we with a double over belt.  The spanking began hard and did not let up.  Twice during the spanking, I must have stood straight up instead of a slight bend.  She said 'present that ass' without missing a stroke.  I bent slightly to place myself in a more exposed position.  From both sides, the belt landed, each cheek receiving the leading and trailing stroke as she used a back and forth motion.  Again, I heard 'present that ass' so I stuck it out even further.  It was the only implement used ans the spanking was not as long as some others.  I was very red at the end of the session.  Rolled a 5 on the die and with adding one the next spanking is on Monday. 

Again, sorry for the last post and hope after the next spanking there will be a more detailed account. 

As always, comments and questions are welcome and all will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment