Monday, September 25, 2023

Sunday Night Football and Maintenance Spanking

Sunday, September 24, Maintenance spanked during the game. A bit of background here is probably needed given the amount of time since the last episode. You all recall my trip to Florida and the spanking I received the night before I left. While I was away and contrary to my telling her not to do too much work in my absence, she wound up injuring her hand and shoulder. Very sore and bruised she was unable to do most routine tasks without a lot of pain, to say nothing of administering a spanking. Well, 9 days later she felt up to it and said I would be spanked during the Sunday night football game. Everyone is familiar with this procedure as an implement is chosen for each team and swats are given after each score equal to the total score of that team at the time. I was to be belted for points scored by the Las Vegas Raiders and paddled for the Steelers points with the broad sword paddle. Come game time, the toys were laid out and we settled in for a good game.
The game openned up as a defensive battle with neither team mounting any offense. On about their third possession, the Raiders caught a spark and scored a touchdown. I stood against the wall and stuck my bare ass out to receive my due lashes from the belt. As normal for 'game spankings' there is no warm up and the belt landed six hard swats across both cheeks. While this was happening, they were successful with the extra point so I held position for an additional 7 lashes with the belt. Returning to our seats was a short stay. Very soon after the kickoff the Steelers mounted a good drive and enterted the end zone for their first touchdown. The feel of the belt was present in my mind and on my ass as I stuck it out to be paddled. Six hards swats landed on both cheeks as I winced. Like before the extra point was good and I had another 7 swats coming. The broad sword paddle, with its steel backbone, paddled my ass with hard strokes. The game was tied and my cheeks red as the first quarter ended and we refreshed our drinks. No action for the Raiders in the second quarter and the defenses tightened up yeilding only two field goals for the Steelers. I stood and took the 10 swats with the paddle for their first field goal and not much later got 13 more hard swats from the leather paddle. Halftime found me sitting with some squirming as the paddling was effective. The third quarter was again quite for the Raiders but Pittsburgh erupted for more points. They started with another field goal and I found myself leaning against the wall, ass protruded, while she delivered 16 more hard swats to my already sore ass. Later in the quarter they scored a touchdown. Now with 22 total points, I presented and took 22 hard swats from the broad sword paddle. Naturally they made good on the extra point attempt. She told me to stick my ass out further as I had 23 more swats coming. I obeyed...she paddled...I teared up. End of the third quarter and I was sitting gingerly. The fourth quarter saw the Raiders make a valient attempt at winning the game. They did score a touchdown , which directed the belt to deliver 13 harsh lashes across my sore cheeks. After a penaty, the made a 2-point conversion to make it a one score game. Back up against the wall as she gave 15 more strikes with the doubled belt. The Raiders were unable to get into the end zone which would have allowed them to tie up the game and send it into overtime, but it was not to be. The settled for a field goal to complete the scoring for the game. Steelers win 23 - 18. My ass had to wistand another 18 hard swats. Final game totals were Steelers and the paddle 97 swats and Raiders and the belt 59 swats. I thanked her and tossed the dice. When a 'TWO' appeared she said with a smile, "good, on Thursday I am going to spank you again". We slipped into bed and my well spanked ass felt great as we drifted off to sleep.
Thanks to all readers, you make the blog what it is. Leave a comment or a question for an individual answer right here on these pages. It is fun and informative for everyone. See you all after my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. I am really starting to love the game night spankings, now that I know it's an accumulate point strikes!
    I thought you were going to need to stand towards the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nora-Jane for you comments. The game-driven spanking are fun and spontaneous. I hope everyone is aware of the way swats are cumulative. This was a relatively low scoring game. When scores get into the 30 and 40 point totals for both teams, several hundred swats are given. Enjoy the episodes as everyone enjoys your comments.

      Delete