Monday, September 4, 2023

Labor Day Maintenance -- Part 1

Sunday, September 3, Maintenance Day. As directed by the dice toss after Fridays spanking, I was to be spanked. No surprise, we both were aware and the wedge pillow sat in place right after I made the bed during my after breakfast chores. The day passed, we both accomplished a few small jobs which we had mentally schedulled. Dinner came and went with no indication of maintence and when settling in to watch a football game, I felt the spanking would not occur. At halftime, she said we have banana pudding for dessert (one of our favorites) but first you are getting a spanking... go and get ready. That meant I had very little to do as I had showered earlier and stayed nude. Entereing the bedroom, the wedge pillow was still in place, so I bent over it, set my legs and presented my ass. She followed very soon after and got 3 implements from the toy drawer. The leather strap, rubber spatula and a hairbrush.
The warm up began and the bare hand spanks fell on both cheeks quite rapidly. As I felt the warmth grow, the spanks increased in force and soon a full spanking was in progress. Both hands on both cheeks at times, the warming continued for another few minutes. A brief pause as she was ready with the first implement. She took the leather strap first, stood behind me and lashed both cheeks alternately with forehand and backhand strokes. A common method used with the belt or strap, it covered my entire ass, sit spots and upper thighs. Following a good strapping, the rubber spatula had its way with my stinging bare skin. A bit flexible, but the short length makes it a firm striking implement. The wide head covers a good area and being rubber, it stings like hell. She seemed to mix the two implements together well and often. Several swats with either, several different times. My ass was getting different feelings from the two toys... the slap of the leather and the sting of the rubber. Occasionally the hairbrush entered the party and delivered 20 or so solid swats. I held position well thru the numerous changes of toys and the all-round spanking I was receiving. Several more minutes before she placed the spatula and strap down for good and used the hairbrush. This wood backed implement had the stage alone now and meant business. Solid swats on alternating cheeks got my attention quickly. Squirming, yelping and tearing were my responses to the spanking from the hairbrush. Several minutes elasped as she spanked my ass. Finally she paused, placed a hand on the small of my back and told me we are going to end this now....hold still!! At a very slow cadence, she gave very hard swats to single cheeks and both together. Yelps turned to howls and full tears rolled down my face as she wound up the session with a very hard hairbrush spanking. I thanked her and reached for the dice. Don't bother with the dice, she said, you're getting spanked again tomorrow for the holiday.
TO BE CONTINUED

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Mirage certainly knows how to mix things up in a good way! Can't wait to read the next entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comments, Nora-Jane. I must admit, there were many times when my cheeks had no idea what implement was about to spank them next. A very unordinary and enjoyable session.

      Delete