Monday, September 4, 2023

Labor Day Maintenance -- Part Two

Monday, September 4, Labor Day. I slept well with a spanked ass from Sunday evening and woke ready to begin the day. I brewed the morning coffee and served it to her in bed as is my normal procedure. We chatted and I brushed her hair, then left to prepare breakfast. After cleaning the kitchen, I was set to begin my day when I heard her call from the bedroom. I got there and she said 'Happy Labor Day, now bend over, you're getting spanked'. Next to the wedge pillow lay three implements mirroring the materials from last nights spanking, only more menacing. The leather was the belt, the rubber was the rubber strap and the wood was the big wood paddle. At her direction I bent over the pillow and placed my 'still sore from last night' ass in position. Traditionally, she began with a bare hand warm up, which, in no time brought last night's soreness to the surface. She spanked and then opened my legs a bit more. Now the leather segment was due and the belt was in her hands.
Standing directly behind me, she swung the belt freely. Every slap to my cheeks echoed in the room and is sounded like a ping pong game. After about 5 minutes, she paused and spread my legs more. The next 5 or 6 minutes featured an occasional strike to my balls. Mild, of course and believe me that is all it takes. Most were hard and across my cheeks providing yelps and tears. Onward we go as she got to the next implement.... the strap.
The rubber took over from where the leather left off. Swats across both cheeks and some on a single cheek too. Yelping and tears continued from me as I held my spread position. She strapped for several minutes and I guess my balls were an inviting target. Again mild swats from the strap to my balls sent me over the top. Howling and tearing. She also used the tip of the strap on other tender areas, like the upper inner thighs and inner cheeks. She delivered mild swats to my asshole as well. Cheeks, balls, thighs, anus, everything got struck and stung with the rubber. She paused and directed me up on the bed laying on my back. She placed me spread eagle and told me to mentally bind myself there, I complied. A good deal of CBT ensued along with nipple torment. Struggling to keep mentally bound, I took the torment and the inevitable occurred. (Intimacy deleted) Returning, she rolled me half way over and gave my left cheek ten hard swats with the rubber strap. Warming oil now spread on my cock and balls and in and around my asshole. Electric vibrator applied to nipples and cock head. Rolled me over the other way and strapped my right cheek with the rubber. More CBT and again.... (Major intimacy deleted). When we both woke up, we never got to the wood paddle but felt refreshed. More coffee and some hugging ended this session. No dice rolled and the wood paddle was not used.... you think maybe later in the evening?????
A double dose for the holiday, readers. Hope you enjoyed it and leave some comments. I thank you for your participation in the blog and tell your friends about it. See you all next time.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! What a session!! Two days with a rubber implement!!
    I'm loving these entries even more now, which I thought was impossible as I love these so much already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nora-Jane you deserve eternal thanks for your support, questions and comments. Yes, two consecutive days of spanking and with a rubber implement. Do I need to say it???? MY ASS IS SORE. I think our quick nap afterwards saved me from about 50 swats with the big wood paddle. Very pleased you are enjoying these episodes.

      Delete
  2. Sooo much spanking. The CBT and nipple torment is a nice diversion. Of course so is the intimacy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MRBILL. A lot of spanking for sure and you are quite correct the CBT and nipple torment was a great addition. Intimacy is always great... even with a flaming ass.

      Delete