Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Monday Night Football Maintenance

Monday, Sept. 11, Make up maintenance day. Scheduled for Sunday via the dice roll, it was postponed and decided we would use the MNF game to direct the spanking. You are all familiar with how this is done... there is one implement for each team. After each score, swats are given with that teams implement. Number of swats is according to the total score for that team and are cumulative. For example, on their first score, let's say touchdown. 6 swats are due. If they make the extra point, I get 7 more as their total score is now 7. Lets'a say they score a field goal next... I now get 10 swats as their total score is now 10. So the points scored by the Jets were to be administered with the Broad Sword Paddle.
For the opposing teams points the other implement will be used. For every point scored by the Bills, I was to taste the doubled leather belt on my bare ass.
The game began and it was evident both defenses were to rule the play. Only points in the first quarter was a field goal by the Buffalo Bills. I stood up and leaned against the wall, ass out to take the swats. Unlike other maintenance sessions, there is no warm up. She lashed my bare cheeks hard three times. The second quater saw the Jets tie the score with a field goal of their own. Up again for the broad sword paddle. Three very hard swats on my protruded ass. Not long afterwards, the Bills broke thru the Jets defense and scored a touchdown. Against the wall again I took 9 lashes with the belt. Seconds later the extra point was good and 10 more lashes found my bare ass. Near the end of the half, the Bills got another field goal and she gave my cheeks 13 more lashes with the double leather. The half ended with the Bill having a 10 point lead and me having a sore ass. The third quater saw very little scoring as the defense of both teams prevailed. The Jets did manage a field goal and the leather paddle delivered 6 hard swats across both cheeks. During the fourth quarter, the Jets mounted a comback and scored a touchdown and with the extra point, tied the game. Now I was going to be paddled. I presented my ass and she wasted no time in giving me 12 hard swats for the touchdown followed by 13 more for the extra point. I sat back down on sore cheeks for more football. Very late in the game, inside the two minute warning, the Jets went ahead with a field goal. I was due for 16 more swats from the leather paddle and she complied. With less than 10 second left, the Bills actually tied the game again and now the leather belt came back for its own 16 lashes to my bare and sore cheeks. On to overtime we go with the Bills getting the ball first after winning the coin toss. They were unable to mount any offense and had to punt the ball away early in the overtime period. The game ended quickly when the Jets returned the punt all the way for a game winning touchdowm. The game may have ended quickly but my spanking did not. I stood to take the earned 22 hard swats from the paddle. Total for the game was 72 from the paddle for the Jets and 51 lashes with the belt for the Bills. Following the last swat, she announced that due to the low scoring of the game, I was getting 50 more with each implement. The belt came first and 50 more lashes had my ass quite sore. No pause as she picked up the paddle again and proceded to deliver 50 hard swats. Red hot glowing cheeks with deep tissue soreness slid into bed at the end of a great night. No point in tossing dice as I leave for a quick trip to Florida on Thursday morning and return Monday evening. She feels a good spanking Wednesday night will send me off correctly and another good spanking will welcome me back on Monday, so the next two or all but scheduled.
Thanks to all readers for your support. Feel free to leave a comment or question and of course enjoy and possibly learn from the comments of others. It is your way to be a part of the blog and it is beneficial to all. See you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for explaining the scoring system again for the game! I was getting confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. I felt it was about time to review the scoring system again. Football season is underway and I will probable be spanked often using this system.

      Delete