Thursday, September 28, 2023

Early Maintenance Long and Hard

Wednesday, September 27, maintenance spanking, and I got it good. Spanked on Sunday, during the game, the next session was schedulled for Thursday, but she moved it up one day as Thursday is our busy night. She had set things up and at a glance I knew her right shoulder was much better. Tonights implemenets numbered 5 and her leather gloved hands made 6. I took position over the wedge pillow and immediately the gloved hands were warming my cheeks. A good warm up ensued but the hands kept up the spanking. Both at times while the force and tempo increased as time passed. A full 4-5 minutes of spanking yeilded to the first of the implements.... the leather slapper.
Short, but two-sided, this little toy was great for stinging swats. The fringe side more so than the solid side, but both were used extensively. Another 5 minute segment unfolded with hard and fast swats. All of my ass, the crease and upper thighs were thoroughly slapped with leather. Different angles and tempo were employed and all the bare flesh was quickly enflamed by this little devil. Well stung, I waited for the next toy, but the gloved hands returned. Several hard spanks preceeded the hands opening my legs wide. The cool air-conditioned air found its way to areas usually not exposed. The cool feeling was replaced by the sharp sting caused by the return of the slapper. Now aimed at inner thighs, inner cheeks, anus and hanging balls, the short segment ended. Gloved hands took over with CBT.... pinching, twisting and spanking greeted my vulnerable cock and balls. Now the second implement was ready.... the riding crop.
Longer and thinner tip than the riding bat made this a formmittable weapon. Using the narrow leather tip like a whip and the shaft like a cane and my ass like the hind quarter of a thorobred race horse, the segment went on for a full 5 minutes or more. The tip stings, the shaft welts and my cheeks took it all except for a few shots directly on my asshole. At the close of the segment, the leather gloved hands returned for another good spanking and CBT concentrating on ball spanking. On to the third implement... the flexible leather paddle.
Another two-sided implement meant both sides saw lots of paddling time. Full cheeks and upper thighs were the targeted areas and the already red and welted flesh took the paddling along with yelps and tears. I must have been squirming some too as occasionally a gloved hand reached around to grasp a handful of cock and balls to hold me still. The fur side for thud and the leather side for sting, the paddle made its presence known for well over 5 minutes. Yelps were louder and tears were flowing freely during this segment and I still had two more implements to go. A brief CBT segment kept me squirming as the next implement was made ready.... the rubber paddle.
Not much discription for this paddle except it hurts like HELL!!!!. Nowhere near full force is needed with this toy as anyone who has ever experienced rubber implements can tell you. Paddled with a quick cadence, in no time I was howling from the rubber device. Too much movement caused the gloved hand to again take hold of me by natures handle to keep me still. Nothing to do now but to take the spanking she dished out courtesy of the rubber paddle. Again, some CBT followed and balls got spanked. The wood paddle was to be the final implement.
Large enough to cover both cheeks together is what it was designed for and exactly what she used it for. Hard swats and a slow tempo was the plan and my ass was the target. I knew enough to keep still and even present again after each strike. A yelp and reset yourself time after time to await the next hard paddle swat makes for a long segment. I could feel the heat and knew my cheeks were crimson by now. The slow and steady paddling droned on for a full 5 or more minutes. My fully tear streaked face was in the pillow as the spanking continued. When I felt the paddle land on the bed, I breathed a sigh of relief. Too soon, as the rubble paddle made an encore. Much harder but fewer strokes stung my cheeks. Finally the paddling ended, but keeping my legs spread, she stood me up and one last time the gloved hands slapped my package to complete a near 40 minute maintenance session. I thanked her for the spanking and tossed the dice as she put away the toys. When a '2' appeared, she said Saturday is a good day to be spanked.... be ready.
A day early is an unexpected treat for the readers. Enjoy the episode and leave a question or comment. I thank each and every one of you. See you all over the weekend as I get spanked for maintenance.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that dreaded rubber weapon of ass destruction!!
    That's was a longer session this time, cowboy. I'm glad!
    Guess Her shoulder and arm and doing much better!
    That was quite a nice array of implements for this session.
    I have to say, it's nice to see the riding crop in action again. It's been too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, as always, Nora-Jane for your comments. Yes, the dreaded rubber paddle... and it had to make an encore. She was in good form so the injury seems to be a past factor. The crop has been out of action for a bit, but was use well for this session. Sore welts on my cheeks will attest to that.

      Delete
  2. 40 minutes? I don’t know how you or your butt (or balls) can make it!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been longer sessions. She spaces things out and uses a variety of implements. You are correct, by the end, my ass knows it has been well spanked. Thank you FLR Mike for your comment.

      Delete