Friday, September 15, 2023

A ‘Send Off’ Maintenance Spanking

Wednesday, September 13, spanked before traveling. I was to leave on Thursday morning for a long weekend trip to Florida. She figured I should be spanked before leaving, so I was told to prepare for it. Draping myself over the wedge pillow I could see her picking out the weapons of ass distruction. Soon, next to me was the Broad Sword paddle, the Riding Bat and the Rubber Strap.
However, she warmed me up with her bare hands. Mild at first, then slowly increasing the force and within a few minutes was spanking my ass soundly. I learned quickly it was to be a mixture of impelemnts with each getting more than a few short segments. The leather paddle led things off and gave my full cheeks an even red glow very quickly. Striking with force on thighs and cheeks, it left pain in its wake. The rubber strap was next and a mild stroke was not to be found. I began to yelp with each strike and I struggled to hold position. Again the segment was short but very firm. The riding bat came around and was not going to be light. She raised the tempo to near rapid fire and used a whip-like motion to increase the speed of the striking tip. Not such a short segment as the previous implements, she used it to cover my entire ass with stinging swats. Several minutes went by before the implements got their second visit. The strap went first this time and it meant business. She gave a good strapping as I yepled all the way thru it. The ridng bat was again used like a whip and stung my entire ass with a quick cadence. The broad sword paddle evened out all the pain and different marks with a sound all over paddling. This time her bare hands joinned the assault. A long hand spanking featuring two handed hard swats went far toward the quest to spank my ass. Once again all three implements took their turn and my cheeks were left quite red and very sore. She helped me to my feet saying that should stay with me thru most of the long trip tomorrow. By Monday, I will be needing another good spanking and I am sure she will oblige.
Sorry for the delayed response readers. Having fun here in the sunshine state. Please enjoy this episode and leave a comment or question. It is fun and interesting for all. Join the fun nd be a part of the blog. See you all after the next spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting, as there were all narrow implements this session.
    Nice combination, too!
    I bet your buns were nice and toasty for the trip south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane has commented, and again thanks to her. Two of the three were narrow implements and usually that would mean I had to spread legs open for the striking of inner cheeks and my good parts. Her intent was to make my full cheeks sore for the trip south... and she succeeded as I sat uneasy during the long ride.

    ReplyDelete