Friday, June 2, 2023

Overdue Maintenance

Wednesday, May 31, an over due maintenance spanking delivered. As you all recall, we have been away for over a week in southern Michigan. A great trip came to a close late this afternoon when we rolled into the old homestead driveway capping a wonderful week away. Knowing it would be awhile before she would have the opportunity, she spanked me soundly last Tuedsay morning just before we left on our journey. Driving on a well spanked ass, we headed north from Tennessee. Now, over a week later, returning home meant, among other things, I was overdue for a spanking. Normal unloading and a quick dinner cleared our schedule and in the early evening she said to come with her as it was time and I needed a spanking. Toys out, pillow in place left nothing else to do but present my bare ass to be spanked. She began with the traditional bare hand warm up. Growing in intensity, she spanked my cheeks until a nice pink glow was showing and I could feel the warmth in my ass. She had chosen three implements and they lay next to me ready to do their part.
You all recognize the above implements, the leather slapper, narrow hair brush and rolled leather paddle. Each would deliver its share of the spanking I was about to receive. While continuing to spank barehanded, she worked in the leather slapper. Slowly the leather began to relpace the bare hand as I could feel the increased sting of the implement. Soon the hand spanks ceased and the slapper took on the task of spanking my ass. Up to the job, the slapper covered my full cheeks, upper thighs and the crease between them. She spanked for several minutes with both sides of the implement. The fringed side a bit more sting than the smooth side, both brought a shade of red to my ass. I was holding position well through this assault, but then felt someting else. The much harder strikes began to creep into the spanking I was receiving. The narrow hair brush was encroaching into the scene and slowly replaced the sting of the leather with the solid strike of the wood backed brush. She seemed to spank harder and faster, but it may have been the change of toys. Either way, I was beginning to squirm and tear up. Covering everything from upper thighs, thru the crease and on to full cheeks, I was getting a thorough hairbrush spanking. Quite sore now and I imagine very red, the hair brush continued until I felt another difference. I winced thru my tears as the rolled leather paddle met my left cheek with a solid swat. A yelp ehcoed in the room and was repeated when the right cheek felt the same strike. As before, the implements worked together, each delivering their different feelings to my ass. Slowly, as before the paddle replaced the hairbrush, I yelped and teared as she paddled me thoroughly. I gritted my teeth and held position to accept the spanking which had been absent for 8 full days. I needed the spanking and stuck my ass out to receive every last swat she delivered. When she assisted me to my feet, I knew my cheeks were crimson and I would be feeling the soreness for some time.
I tossed the dice, showing a two which means Friday, but she reminded me that Saturday is my birthday. Two spankings!!! Not sure as we have a full weekend ahead. A few factors are certain. I will be spanked for maintenance. I will receive a birthday spanking. Will they be together? Different days? A full weekend of spanking? Only Ms Mirage knows and I will submit to her wishes.
Thanks to all readers for their support, questions and comments. Join the fun and leave one today. All will be answered. Tune in during and after the weekend to catch up on my spanking exploits.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Your wife has repaired the time lost between your last spankings. I'm sure your birthday spanking will be just as intense!. I would like to give you a link that should interest your partner. It is in French but you can easily translate it. Happy reading: https://josiplegall35.blogspot.com/2018/10/conseils-aux-epouses-pour-une-journee.html
    Tav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading the blog and the link, TAV. My partner gives me the spanking she feels I need. Birthday spankings in the past have always been special. I can only wonder what is planned for tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I wish you a great birthday spanking!. Enjoy well and be a real submissive husband in love with your partner. Tav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TAV. Many spankings are due on my birthday. I always submit to her every whim.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you finally got your maintenance spanking! That's a long time in between. Yes, you've had longer intervals, but this one seems different.
    Hope your birthday will be filled with spankings, smiles and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nora-Jane for your comment and birthday wishes. It did seem like a long time in between spankings. Perhaps it was due to being away without the possibility of being spanked. She did make up for it, as TAV mentioned, and it was a very good spanking which I needed.

      Delete