Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Morning Maintenance Spanking

Wednesday, May 24, Late but due maintenance received. Originally due on Monday after rolling a 2 on Friday, We decided to put it off until Tuesday night. Then at that time, Ms Mirage felt I should be sitting on a very sore bottom for our long drive enroute to Michigan, so she told me I would be spanked Wednesday morning before we left. Fast forward to this morning, I made and served coffee and brushed her hair while in bed. I prepared and served breakfast and cleaned the dishes and kitchen while finalizing the packing for our trip. She showered during my chore time and waited until I was finished. She told me the time had come and I was getting spanked. Over the wedge pillow I bent, head down, ass out. The bare hand warm warm up began immediately and both hands spanked my cheeks for several minutes. Finishing up the warm up phase, she reached for the first of the 3 implements next to me. The Broad Sword Paddle.
A beautiful leather device with a steel backbone, this is a serious implement. Long enough to strike both cheeks and wide enough to cover nearly the full area, this paddle is a winner. For this spanking she retreated to the short duration, hard impact concept. Starting off very hard, the leather met the flesh without any preliminaries. A quick cadence, but not rapid fire, she paddled my ass. When the fast tempo faded, about mid-way thru its segment, the paddling took on a different assault. Very hard and slow swats really lit up my cheeks as I howled after each strike. A short segment, but hard strikes highlighted the leather paddling. The second implement was at the ready. The Hair Brush.
Solid wood backed, small striking area, very painful are the atributes of this device. Contacting a much smaller area, this device delivers sting and is heavy enough to bruise deep tissue. Those of you who have endured a hair brush spanking know what I am talking about when I say 'It hurts'. She was not holding back and giving my ass a very solid spanking. Covering both cheeks and sit spots and upper thighs in the short duration she chose, means swats were quite rapid. After about every 20 strikes, she landed about 5 very hard strikes to alternating cheeks. This procedure was repeated several times during the 4 to 5 minute segment. The hair brush brought loud howls and tears as she spanked me with this very competent implement. The final implement was set for the finale. The Big Wood Paddle.
Made of 5-ply, Baltic Birch plywood, this paddle gives a very hard swat. Larger than the leather paddle that led off this session, both cheeks get a hard paddling with each strike. I stuck my red and sore ass out to meet the paddle. Time and time again, she swung hard and landed solid strokes. Howling was nearly continous as tears flowed easily down my face. Another short but hard segment drowned on for close to three minutes. She finished with a few rapid fire flurries on each cheek. As she put the toys away, I realized withing minutes my well spanked ass would be sitting for the next several hours as we were ready to leave. She said as if I had rolled a six, I will be soundly spanked when we return next week.
A bit late, but I am thanking readers for their support. Unsure about internet access while away, if possible I will answer your comments and questions. Leave as many as you wish and they will be answered eventually. Have a good holiday weekend, my friends, and we will see you all next week.

2 comments:

  1. All of those implements are so beautiful,yet deadly to your bum.
    How was driving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, Nora-Jane, beautiful but painful. She paddled my ass soundly. At least the car seats are cushioned, but my cheeks were sore fro quite some time and tender after that. We will be home later today and I know another spanking is waiting for me.

      Delete