Monday, June 12, 2023

Maintenance Before Breakfast.

Thursday, June 8, the morning after scheduled maintenance. Originally meant for Wednesday night, we had arrived in the north country after a 9 hour drive and just felt better about pushing it off until morning. No additional waiting however, right after we enjoyed the coffee I served in bed, she told me to bring the slapper and hairbrush and get over her lap. Taking our modified OTK position, this means she is sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard. As I climed into position she guided my cock between her thighs while I lowered myself across her lap. Then crossing her legs, I was now immobile in her cock lock waiting for my bare ass to be spanked. I did not have to wait long as the bare hand warmed my cheeks within seconds. A good hand spanking followed the warm up before the first of the implements found its way into her grasp.
The leather slapper is just so right for OTK spanking. Short, flexible and a real stinger. She used both sides with the fringe side causing a bit more sting than the smooth side. Cheeks, the crease and thighs all felt the impact of both sides of this little implement. She spanked for several minutes coloring all areas with a brighter red. Not being able to squirm at all makes even a short term spanking seem like an eternity. Between the warm up, hand spanking and the leather slapper, my ass had received a good session. Not over yet however as she picked up the second implement...The hair brush.
It is a solid wood backed brush which can bring its own level of pain it short order, but starting on already spanked cheeks the brush had me yelping in no time. Sitll immobile due to the unyeilding cock lock, I could do little but allow my bare ass to accept the onslaught of the hair brush. She was not holding back at all, concentrating on my cheeks with fast and hard flurries. Each cheek got quick sets as well as a slowing of the tempo hard swats with the brush setting my ass ablaze in heat, color and pain in no time. Tears ebbing out from squinted eyes and yelps filling room slowly ended the hairbrush segment of the maintenance spanking. I felt drained as she released me by uncrossing her legs. She told me not to bother with the dice as I would be spanked again on Monday night. I replied with a mild 'yes Ma'am while putting away the implements. Then took my red cheeks into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
< Thanks to all readers for sticking with me thru this period of spotty internet service. Comments and questions will be addressed as soon as possible. Hope to see all of you right here after the Monday night maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a good way to get the blood flowing in the morning, better than coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello MRBILL and thank you for your comment. Yes, a good spanking is preferred over coffee 100% of the time.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. Yes, just a MRBILL said better than coffee or an alarm clock, for that matter. Morning spankings are as desired as bedtime spankings. Everyone should experience them.

      Delete