Monday, June 5, 2023

Maintenance and Birthday

Saturday, June 3, Maintenance on my Birthday. I had rolled a two after we returned from Michigan, making Friday maintenance day. She moved it to Saturday and I asked if the spanking would be combined. She said it was maintenance day and you are getting spanked. She also said it was my birthday and I was getting spanked. This morning, as soon as I woke up, I was directed over her lap. I was spanked with bare hand, leather slapper and narrow hair brush.
After a fine breakfast she prepared, I was spanked again and some CBT added. We dressed and went out for some errands. When we returned she told me to strip and get over the pillow. I took another hard spanking with bare hand, wooden spoon and big wood paddle.
Spanking hard with her bare hand did sort of a warm up for the wood spoon. That implement spanked my cheeks to a bright red for about the 6th time today. Covering all my ass and thighs with strikes, the spoon left me with welled up eyes. She changed implements and I reset my stance, sticking my ass out for a better target, expecting a long hard paddling. She did not disappointment. From the first solid swat, causing a loud yelp, to the final one several minutes later, yelping and full tears highlighted this paddling portion of my birthday spankings. To say the least, for this birthday, my ass was very well spanked and I knew I would feel it for several days. Not to be so as I tossed the cube and it seemed my red hot cheeks shuttered as a number 'ONE' appeared. That is right, Monday, I will submit to another maintenance spanking.
A bit late readers, but here is the report of my birthday and maintenance combined spanking. Leave your comments and questions and they will be answered. Tune in again early in the week for the next episode.

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! Hope it was a great one!
    Yikes! The wooden spoon terrifies me for other reasons.
    That large paddle is GORGEOUS!! Did you craft that weapon of ass destruction??
    Great read as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Nora-Jane it was one of the best birthday in recent memory. The wooden spoon is a traditional homespun spanking device and a real attention getter. I did make that wood paddle, but copied the design with the permission of a Domme after she paddled me with hers. Thank you for you comment and question.

      Delete
  2. Hello, it was a nice birthday spanking. and another one will arrive this Monday!! Your butt doesn't have time to cool down! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TAV and thanks for your comment. I had a wonderful birthday, highlighted by several spankings thru the day. My butt will take as many spankings as my partner decides to give me.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a dream come true to me, to receive numerous spanking sessions in one day, particularly for my birthday! (be careful what I wish for)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello MRBILL and thanks for your comment. True, be careful what you wish for. A wonderful day, spanked over and over. I love birthdays.

      Delete