Sunday, June 18, 2023

Leather Plus Rubber Equals Maintenance Spanking

Tuesday, June 13, a newly scheduled maintenance spanking was due. She told me it was to be Monday night, but I guess decided I needed to drive on a sore bottom again, so told me was to be spanked in the morning. This time it was not before breakfast, but instead after I finished up the dishes. No dishwasher at the camp, so I had to hand wash everything. We were to leave by mid-morning, she she had been packing while I fixed our breakfast meal. She left the toy bag unpacked and shy two menacing implements which were out on the bed. As I entered the room, I heard 'over the bed and ass out'. Anxious to obey, I bent over the bed and stuck my bare ass out as far as possible. No words were necessary as it was as if I had said my ass is yours, spank it. The bare hand struck bare cheeks to start the warm up portion of an overdue maintenance spanking. Before long the cheeks were taking full force strikes as sharp reports echoed in the room. A short time later she picked up the first of the two implements..... The leather belt.
This device has not seen action in some time, but it had not forgotten how to belt a bare ass. Over and over, solid lashes landed across both cheeks. Yelping after each, but holding position, I took the belting. She was changing her stance which altered the direction of the belt striking my ass. Horizontal, verticle, just the tip or full length lashes. For the next several minutes she wore out my cheeks with the double, two-inch wide leather belt. The thought of sitting on those cheeks for the next 3 plus hours was not present as I howled with every hard strike she offered. A flurry of hard level swats ended the segment as I breathed a sigh of relief. However, my plight went from bad to worse as she found the handle of the next implement.....the rubber paddle.
In just seconds the 3/8 inch thick conveyor belt rubber, leveraged from a short handle was about to contact some very sore flesh. With a loud smack but even louder howl, the padling began. Time after time the rubber met the skin with painful results. She lowered the target and the crease along with the upper thighs were getting their share. The paddling went on for a few minutes before she altered the cadence and kicked in a rapid fire segment which really lit up my entire back side. Much like the preceeding segment she finished with some hard swats on both cheeks. Also like before she told me not to toss the dice as Saturday was the spanking party we were scheduled to attend. Getting dressed and finishing the truck loading was the easy part. Sitting on my sore ass and beginning the drive was much tougher, but soon, we were on our way to my brothers.
I am very sorry this report is so late. Being without internet access is very trying. Anyway, leave a comment or question and now that we are on our way I should be online regularly. Each will be answered. The spanking party in NJ is on Saturday, so the report of that episode will be on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. The dreaded rubber paddle!!! I don't envy your sore butt.
    Looking forward to the spanking party blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nora-Jane and thanks for you comments. The rubber paddle is an evil toy and I'm never anxious to see it, but it is part of her spanking implements and I must accept its use as well as any other device.

      Delete