Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Leather Paddles for Maintenance

Monday, June 5, Maintenance Day. It was only two days ago I was spanked nearly all day for reasons of my birthday and maintenance day. I rolled the dice and a 'ONE' came up scheduling today, Monday as the next maintenance spanking. It was not going to be waived as we are leaving for New York in the morning. So I find myself nude, bent over the wedge pillow, ass presented for a due maintenance spanking. There were two implements beside me ready to perform their duty. But first, the bare hand warm up began. As usual, mild swats at first but soon increasing in force and tempo. Within no time she was spanking my bare ass with sound swats. Both cheeks were getting the attention she felt was justified. Hard spanks soon brought the soreness from Saturday back with a fury. About 4 minutes of hand spanking left my ass very pink with renewed pain. A super hard swat on each cheek brought an end to the 'warm up' segment. The first paddle brought into play needs no introduction. Its beauty hides its effectiveness. The patent leather paddle.
It would be fitting to think that Ms Mirage would hold back a bit after the all day birthday spanking just this past Saturday, but if that were the case, it was barely noticable. Solid swats landed on both cheeks alternatively for over a full minute. Next the upper thighs got a taste of the patent leather. I was bent enough so the crease was easily accessible and also got a good paddling. A segment of sound paddling continued for a few more minutes. My cheeks grew redder and my eyes grew wetter. My ass was being paddled and made ready for the next paddle... The flexible leather paddle.
Another good looker with its fur side and smooth leather side, both were to be used on my presented ass. The thud from the fur side sends soreness deep into the tissue of my cheeks. The sting from the smooth leather side ignites a quick burning fire beneathe the surface of the flesh. Much like the preceeding segment, my ass was getting a good paddling. Both sides of the paddle, horizontal and verticle strokes, rapid and slow tempo, the paddle never slowed or rested for its entire several minute segment. Struggling to hold position during this onslaught, I fought back tears and verbal outbursts. I kept my ass still and accepted the spanking she delivered. Near the end of its segment, her left hand found the handle of the patent leather paddle. It joined the fun as both implements paddled hard for another full minute. With possibly another concession, she ended the session by saying, I think you have had enough. She helped me upright and we hugged as I thanked her for administering the spanking I needed. I tossed the dice and we both snickered a bit as the cube spun to a halt again displaying the number ONE. Tuesday morning we leave for New York, so the Wednesday spanking will be delivered in upstate NY.
Readers, a big thank you from me to you for your support. Not sure if there will be internet access when we are bound for, but if possible, all your questions will be answered. The episode on Wednesday will be reported as soon as possible. Keep up with the questions or comments, it is your chance to be a part of the blog. Fun and perhaps educational too. I will see you as soon as I have internet access.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, your poor ass is in for it this week!!
    Both beautiful paddles, disguising it's pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, Nora-Jane, your comments are more than welcome. Yes, I am being spanked often this week. I expect to be spanked once more before we leave NY for a weekend spanking party in NJ. These leather beauties are some of the nicer looking paddles, yet both mean business.

      Delete