Wednesday, November 2, 2022

A Maintenance Stinging

Tuesday, November 1, a day late but a Maintenance Spanking gets delivered. As many of you know, I was away for the weekend for a RR meet. Thursday was maintenance day which worked well as I got a good spanking just hours before leaving. At that time, she told me not to roll the dice as I would be spanked the day I returned. Unfortunately, due to a late start and some traffic delays, I returned late Monday night and she put the spanking off till Tuesday. The evening unfolded and when she was ready, she informed me to go with her as I am getting spanked. Leaning over the wedge pillow, I could see her placing tonight's implements beside me. She began the warm up phase with bare hands and mild strokes. Unlike other warm up segments, it ended shortly with no increase in force. My cheeks were barely warm when the next segment began with the leather strap.
The leather stung my cheeks with each contact. Slow at first, then increasing in tempo as the segment progressed. The sting increased as the number of strikes mounted, but nothing I would consider hard enough to cause deep tissue soreness. Our leather strap is well worn and will be replaced by one I recently made, but for now, she likes using the current implement. Possibly, as many as a hundred strikes landed, turning my cheeks very red and stinging my flesh. The next implement, the wooden spoon, took up where the strap left off. A series of short quick swats delivering much sting. Rapid fire spoon strikes build up quickly and soon yelps turn into continous howling. The spoon tattered my cheeks and covered the crease and upper thighs too. The entire area from the top of my crack to just above the knees was ablaze in red colors and stinging like hell. The wooden spoon kept up the assault for several minutes as I struggled to hold position. I caught a few seconds break as she changed implements. I reset my stance and was ready for the next implement... the riding bat.
The riding bat is a great implement. Shorter than a crop and with a wide leather tip, it delivers a sharp sting or can be used like a short cane. The distinctive swish thru the air before the sharp biting sting of the leather tip is menacing. I heard the swish and felt the sting. My already inflamed flesh made it feel worse as she continued to spank my ass with the riding bat. She paused to tap the inside of my thighs and I knew what to expect after that. I spread my legs exposing more areas for the bat to strike. Inner thighs, balls, inner cheeks and anus were now all vulnerable. Stinging swats on those areas makes one take notice. A full 15 minutes of the bat had my skin longing for some lotion, but not to be. My hanging balls took a few good swats before she put the riding bat down. I shuttered a bit when the next implement was picked up..... the tawse.
The thick leather of the tawse stings like hell even with mild swats. Heavy swats tend to leave deep tissue brusing, but she seemed to want to sting me with every implement. I can only imagine what my skin color was like after the riding bat but knew the tawse would only make it worse. A bit slower tempo than the bat, the tawse stung my ass and other areas for several minutes. I was squirming fairly good now and she placed her hand on my package to keep me still. She spanked me thoroughly with the tawse before moving to the next segment. A bare hand CBT session began immediately. Fully vulnerable, I felt both hands torment me with sensual pain if that makes sense. I was quite well pinched, pulled, squeezed and slapped before the CBT ended. To finish the entire session, she brought back the wooden spoon for an encore. About 50 hard swats with the spoon on my ass as I howled came as a complete surprise and change of pace after a full stinging session. Then a few uppercut swats to my balls was like a goodbye kiss ending the maintenance session. I dutifully thanked her for administering a due maintenance spanking. I tossed the dice as she put away the toys and it came up with a "TWO". That's Friday night then, I said. We'll be away she said, but perhaps in the morning. She seemed to have a devilish grin thinking about how a morning spanking would make the hour plus drive quite uncomfortble for me sitting on a well spanked ass.
Hello readers and thank you all for being part of the blog. Your questions and comments, while being welcome and encouraged, are beneficial to all. One never knows when one may learn something from the questions or comments of others. Leave one and become a part of this blog. Hope to see everyone again soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's quite an indepth session for regular maintenance. 15 minutes with the bat alone, how long does a session like this take? That 's getting to be serious amount of time each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again MRBILL and thanks for your comments and question. When we first started our maintenance program, sessions lasted an hour or more very often. Sessions vary and some are short. The last few have been about 35 minutes on average. Sometimes she counts strokes, but not often. Usually, she goes by the elapsed time, but not always. Either way, she will continue until she feels I have received a good spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy buckets!! I'm a limp rag after reading that session! My bottom hurts from being clenched.
    That was some maintenance session, cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment, Nora-Jane. I t was a good spanking for sure. Clenching one's butt makes the impact worse. Learn not to clench and take the spanking. Standing pigeon toed (toes pointed inward) makes it difficult to clench.

    ReplyDelete