Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Spanked and Paddled for Maintenance.

Monday, Nov. 14, A day late but spanked soundly. Due on Sunday, but neither of us seemed up for it. She simply stated she would spank me tomorrow. So, Monday evening rolls around and she says "You need a spanking". I agree and she marches me to the bedroom where things are set up. Wedge pillow on the edge of the bed and three implements at the ready. I took position at her direction and was ready to be spanked. She obliged with a bare hand warm up. Not to long, about 4 minutes with the back half seeing an increase in force and tempo. Sufficiently warm and pink, my ass was ready for the first of three segments with an implement. The first one she chose was the flexible leather paddle.
This is a good little paddle with two usable sides. A fur side which feels nice but can give a good thud and a smooth leather side, great for stinging the bare flesh. The segment began with the fur side paddling my ass on both cheeks alternately. Several minutes elasped before she flipped the paddle and started to sting my cheeks with a near rapid fire barrage. She slowed the tempo after a few minutes, but increased the force, changing the result, but not for the better. Many minutes passed as the paddling of my cheeks became more serious. My eyes began to well up but I was able to hold position. I took the assault well and finally she stopped long enough to pick up the next implement. The Riding Bat.
Like its bigger brother, the crop, this can be used in different ways. Even with a shorter shaft, it can be used like a cane and will leave welts. Or, it can be flicked at full length, a whip-like motion, with its wide leather tip biting into the flesh. She chose the latter and began whipping my cheeks. The bat landed over and over again fully covering my ass. I began to realize tonight's spanking would be on full cheeks only. Several minutes later, my red ass was covered with many darker red, butterfly shaped marks from the tip of the riding bat. Still holding position but fighting back tears, my ass whipping continued. The distinctive swish thru the air followed by the sharp crack of leather against skin and the resulting yelp were the sounds in the room. I never count, but would imagine she was closing in on two hundred swats when she rested the riding bat. A gentle rub from her bare hand felt better than the following hard swat on each cheek. Then it was time for the next implement.... the Big Wood Paddle.
As was pointed out in a comment left by a reader, the paddle has been on a vacation of late. Now, after being used in a recent spanking, it was making another appearence. The same smooth enameled surface made contact with two quite sore cheeks. This caused a louder yelp and was only the beginning. Over and over again the wood smacked into my ass. With its size both cheeks were being soundly paddled together. Several minutes passed before she paused only long enough to adjust my stance. She pulled my hips out from the edge of the bed which protruded my red ass further like an easy target. Back to the paddling with most of the swats being slightly uppercut landing mainly on my lower cheeks. Many more minutes elasped with the only two sounds being a loud smack of wood against ass and the even louder howl from my lips. She ended the maintenance session with a hugh smack on each cheek with the big paddle. After a proper thank you, our attention was turned to the tossing of the dice and scheduling of the next spanking. The cube tumbled and spun until it rested with a 4 showing on top. This was perfect as we leave for our Florida trip on Sunday, so a Saturday night spanking fits in well.
Hello readers and a thank you to each of you. As you read, we will be away for a few weeks soaking up some Florida sunshine. Maintenance spankings will continue from the sunny south on schedule. I hope you folks leaving questions or a comment will also continue. I will be responding to each one as soon as I can. Meanwhile, see you all on Sat when I am spanked for maintenance again.

4 comments:

  1. Junkies?? My butt was on fire just READING about your maintenance session!
    It's a nice combination of implements, cowboy.

    Have a great time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as always, Nora-Jane. Always remember you could be FEELING instead of READING one of these spankings. One more to go before we leave for the sunshine state.

      Delete
    2. BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't think so...lol. She terrifies me! In a good way, though!

      Delete
    3. Live a little and explore life, Nora-Jane

      Delete