Tuesday, November 22, 2022

A Split Session for Maintenance

Saturday, Nov 19, Maintenance Day. Following the dice roll after my last spanking, today I am to be spanked again. Working most of the day on the new building, I came in just in front of dinner time. Quickly showered and had dinner and finished watching a college game on TV. When that was over she said it was time for my spanking and to report to the bedroom. I obeyed and found the wedge pillow in place along with 3 implement at its side. I climed over the pillow and presented my bare ass for the spanking which was to follow. She patted my cheeks saying 'nice' and then began the bare hand warm up. About two minutes of mild swats quickly changed into firm spanks. She spanked solidly for several more minutes before picking up the first of the implements. The flexible leather paddle.
She used the smooth leather side which delivers a good sting. On alternating cheeks, she paddled steadily and quite hard for several minutes. Covering entire cheeks, crease and upper thighs, the paddling turned my skin a good shade of red. Stinging like hell, she altered the target to both cheeks at once. Several swats landed squarely on both cheeks, but with a smaller footprint than a larger paddle would cover. Many more minutes passed and the leather continued to sting my ass. Finally resting the paddle it was time for the next implement. She snapped the double leather belt.
The belt is surely long enough to cover both cheeks at once or she can strike one at a time with just 4 inches near the end. She chose that method and stood directly behing me and lashed each cheek alterantly. Good hard strikes, my ass soon became much more sore and red. Her cadence never varied as several minutes passed while each cheek received its lash of the doubled 2 inch wide leather. Adjusting her position to my left side, she used the full length of the belt to lash both cheeks together. Very hard swats landed horizontally across both red cheeks. I began to tear up, but held position. As the minutes passed, my ass absorbed all the leather belt dished out. When that segment ended, I breathed a sigh of relief, but the worst was yet to come. The rubber paddle was in her hand.
Short, thick, and solid describes the conveyor belt rubber used to make the paddle. Caniac makes a good implement. Ms Mirage gives a good spanking. My ass is a good target. Result, I got paddled but good. The rubber paddle was used in near rapid fire tempo. Tears broke thru squinted eyes as she paddled me seemingly without end. I squirmed a bit under the assault. She held my hips still and paddled my ass. Several minutes elasped as I howled. Eventually she slowed and then stopped. I could feel the heat escaping from my flesh. She tossed the paddle on the bed saying that was enough for tonight, and I will get part two tomorrow morning. She left telling me to clean up the room.
Sunday, Nov. 20. We were to leave after breakfast for Florida. I cleaned up the dishes and said I was heading for the shower. "Not so fast", she said. "You're getting spanked first". Back to the bedroom where she was setting up. My ass was a bit sore from last night's spanking, but noticed she had 4 implements in waiting. The leather strap, rubber spatula, tawse, and the big wood paddle.
Before any of those devices had their way with my ass, she was to sort of warm me up a bit. I say 'sort of' and 'a bit' as she only delivered a handfull of mild swats to warm my cheeks. She began a very hard hand spanking which lasted about 2-3 minutes. More than just warm, my ass stung and was subjected to the first implement. The leather strap picked up where the bare hand left off. Delivering a fast tempo of swats, it covered all my cheek area including the crease. She was in a good rhythem and I fought off the urge to squirm and held my ass in position to accept the spanking she felt was due. Following the short but hard strapping segment, she brought out another stinging implement. The first swat with the rubber spatula sent a sting thru my right cheek that I found hard to believe. I certainly believed it when the second swat landed on my left cheek. My well strapped ass took swat after swat from the little, short rubber spatula as I yelped after each. That little device sutng my ass as a quick tempo of swats forced me to stand up a bit to relieve the stretch of the skin. She was having nothing to do with that as she forced me back into a full bend and continued to spank my ass fast and hard while I howled. A brief 3-4 minute segment ended and I was thankful, however, I was yet to be spanked. She picked up the tawse. If you have ever felt the tawse, you know just its sight strikes fear into a spankee whose bare ass is vulnerable. Ours is heavy leather, about 1/2 inch in thickness and its split leather business end delivers a monumentable sting, yet its mass causes a deep tissue soreness I will feel for awhile. Now knowing each segment was to be short, but very hard, I braced as the leather slapped my cheeks. Not quite as fast in cadence as the spatula, the tawse covered cheeks and crease with a barrage of swats that produced pain too quick for me to process eash one. After a full 3-4 minutes of swatting, the tawse left its sting on the surface of my ass and deep tissue soreness within my butt. The finale was to be a segment with the big wood paddle. Ms Mirage completed her canvass with a deep red color spread over my full cheeks. The wood paddle continued its slower tempo of hard srtikes as I teared and howled. Paddling every inch of my ass was the objective of this final segment. Short, fast, and hard were the focus of this 'part two' of my maintenance spanking. I knew when I headed the Jeep south, the hours of the drive toward Florida would not be frinedly to my ass. She told me not to roll the dice as we will be around others Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. I will be spanked on Wednesday and then the dice will again schedule my maintenance spankings.
Hello from Florida readers and contributers. My thanks go out to you along with my apology for the delay in reporting this 2-part episode. Your comments and questions are welcome and encouraged. Stop back to receive your anwsers and enjoy reading the answers to others as well. Hope to see you all after my spanking on Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole, cowboy!! I was literally holding my breath and rubbing my bottom whilst reading this blog entry! I don't envy that sore bottom on the drive to Florida!
    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nora-Jane for your comments. And thank goodness for the comfortable seats in the Jeep. Still a bit sore driving for that many hours on a well spanked bottom.

    ReplyDelete