Friday, October 28, 2022

Spanked for Maintenance Before Leaving

Thursday, October 27, Maintenance Day. After being spanked on Sunday and rolling a three, scheduling today as maintenance day, things worked out well as on Friday I am leaving for a 4-day trip to Florida. Ms Mirage used my last night at home to spank my ass soundly before I left early Friday morning. Nude and over the pillow with ass ready to be spanked, I felt her begin the warm up with her bare hands. She spanked me lightly until my cheeks warmed and colored a bit. Then upping the intensity, she spanked faster and harder. Increasing both speed and force, the spanking became solid and fast. She covered all areas, full cheeks, crease, and upper thighs. She used both hands at times and a single hand at other times, a good hand spanking continued for nearly 20 minutes. A spanking that would stand alone for most reasons, finally ended with a flurry of hard swats on both cheeks. I reset my stance as she picked up the implement to be used next on my ass.... the doubled leather belt.
SMACK !!!! the leather hit the flesh. Forget about beginning with medium strokes and working up, the first and every lash of the belt will be very solid. She lashed my full cheeks at every angle. The crease, the upper thighs both were lashed with the double, 2 inch wide leather. Swung hard and landing with a loud smack the belt kept up the assault on my bare ass. Tears began to flow to accompany the steady yelping after each strike. Bent over the wedge pillow, with legs spread just bit, I was nearly helpless to do anything but take the belting she was delivering. Minutes passed and the tempo never altered. Ass cheeks became more red, more sore and the deep tissue of my cheeks was being bruised. If I was to be away for 4 days, she must have wanted me to feel this maintenance session for the full weekend. The segment did not slow or end with a taper off. Rather, the last strike was as hard as the very first. The tears were as free and the yelps were as loud throughout the near 20 minutes of a solid belt spanking. She leaned over to check my status and ask the obvious question.... do you feel well spanked??? I can only imagine what would have occured if I had responded with a no. I thanked her for my due maintenance and reached for the dice. No need, she said, you will be spanked again on Monday night when you return. I nodded and knew she meant business.
Well, readers, I leave early Friday morning for the sun shine state with a few good friends, sore ass and all. Leave you comments and questions as usual and they will be addressed right here on these pages. All are encouraged and welcome. Monday is maintenance day and I will be spanked. Be there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment