Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Leather Belt, Leather Paddle, Bare Ass = Maintenance

Sunday, Nov. 6, an overdue maintenance spanking is delivered. Another weekend away threw a monkey wrench into our maintenance schedule. Originally due on Friday, the trip, compounded by a death of a member of the group made time to be spanked impossible. Sunday, however after returning, I asked if a maintenance session was possible. She said yes and to get in position and she would come in and spank me. Recently, she has been using the shorter duration and more force method to spank my bare ass. I was to find out, tonight's spanking would be no different. I lay bent over and presented when she arrived to begin the warm up. Bare hand as usual warmed my cheeks and turned them pink. Slowly the increase in force became evident and for five full minutes she spanked me by hand, sometimes both hands. This segment wound down and I learned the two implements she had chosen would tag team me continuously for the balance of the session. Both implements lay next to my wedge pillow and I am not even sure which one would be first.
It was the belt and the time for a build up to hard swats had expired. The double belt lashed both cheeks with hard strikes right off the bat. I would guess about 20 lashes landed before she switched to the broad sword paddle with no pause. Long enough to cover both cheeks, every hard swat rang my bell. Again, I would think about 20 swats, but I was not counting.... could have been significantly more. Another tag and the belt came back. This time, she stood behind me and alternatively lashed one cheek at a time. A longer interval for this segment meant approximately 20 on each cheek. TAG, the paddle joined the assault and targeted my crease and upper thighs. Fast and hard swats began to cause my eyes to well up and shortly were unable to hold tears back. Gritting my teeth to hold position, I caught a breath when she again changed implements. The belt lashed my upper thighs and sit spots repeatedly. Yelps filled the room as the doubled, two inch wide leather lashed my thighs and creases. There was no doubt the leather implements were winning the battle with my ass. Slowing the tempo, the target was raised to my lower cheeks. Hard strike after hard strike landed on my ass causing pain, howls and tears. I was really being spanked. TAG, the belt stopped and the paddle came back. She laid the business end across both cheeks softly, drew back and let fly a very hard smack on my full ass. Lightening flashed, my knees buckled, a loud howl echoed throughout the room. Before the pain was fully processed, she repeated the swat. It felt even harder this time. No rest, another strike, then another and yet another. The belt returned, then the paddle again. Short and very hard segments continued on until she finally ceased. For 20 straight minutes a leather implement unloaded its force on my bare ass. This crowned the five minute hand spanking. My cheeks and thighs were on fire and crimson colored when I managed to stand upright. A proper thank you and a toss of the dice followed. The cube tumbled across the floor and nearly out the bedroom door before it came to rest with a 'TWO' on top. "Wednesday", she said, "be ready" and left me to disassemble the spanking scene.
Sorry for the delay readers, but thank you for your continued readership. Comments, questions or suggestions are welcome and encouraged. They are you way of becoming part of this blog. Answers are individual and will appear right here as soon as I can get to them. Fun and possibily educational for everyone, your input improves the blog. See you after my next maintenance spanking. '

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you 1) asked for a maintenance session and 2) Ms. Mirage obliged.
    You did not disappoint today. Loving the way this session was narrated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Nora-Jane, your comments are more than welcome. It was short by duration, 25 minutes, but heavy on force. She was not holding back as she delivered a hard spanking. Glad you liked my narration.

    ReplyDelete