Saturday, October 22, 2022

Leather - Wood - Rubber for Maintenance

Friday, October 21, Maintenance due and delivered. About 8:30 in the evening she reminded me of the day and to prepare for my spanking. I found she had set up the wedge pillow and was getting out the implements when I arrived in the bedroom. I spread my legs just a bit while bending over the pillow to present my bare ass as a target. Very little time had elasped before I felt the traditional bare hand warm up begin. Mild at first but soon she slowed the tempo but increased the force. Soon her bare hand was spanking my cheeks, crease and upper thighs very solidly. I knew the warming portion was over, but she continued to spank me for some time. Later, I was to learn this was to be a timed spanking with each implement used for a full 5 minutes. For now, I knew this segment seemed to go on without end in sight. Hardly a pause at all between the last hand swat and the first from the leather strap.
Althought short in length, its flexibility produces a whip-like action allowing the leather to land with a good bite and loud 'leather on flesh' smack. She struck the leather strap repeatedly covering all of my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Varing her cadence, but not the force, she was delivering a good strapping. My skin became more red and stung immensley as she strapped my bare ass. A bit of squirming, but generally holding position with my cheeks as her target. Horizontally, vertically, angles in every direction, the strap covered full cheeks, the crease and upper thighs. She alternatively strapped each cheek with numerous hard strikes. I could feel tears welling up as I yelped after each strike. The entire area she was strapping grew red and sore as she strapped me for the full 5 minutes. The next segment was to be a much different feel as she took up the narrow hairbrush.
This little devilish implement has a solid wood back and handle with short, very coarse bristles. Usually used in tight areas like inner cheeks, inner thighs and asshole, with its coarse bristles used to scour my balls and anus. Today she seemed content to use its small footprint to spank. Very compact, its striking area is quite small but gives a very painful swat. A slower tempo was employed but the long segment duration enabled her to thoroughly cover both cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. The narrow design seemed very adept to tormenting the crease. A tender area, already well spanked and strapped, the strikes caused howls and tears finally let loose and streamed down my face. 5 minutes of this implement was more than sufficient to turn all the skin a nice red and quite sore. It is solid enough to cause a bit of deep tissue soreness, I would feel tomorrow. When the segment ended I felt drained, but knew the worst of the implements was yet to come. The rubber paddle.
Part of a matched set of paddle and strap, purchased on a dare, this implement delivers terrific pain. The rubber is made from a piece of conveyor belt, about 3/8 of an inch thick, quite ridgid but not like wood. A generous striking surface gives a painful swat unequaled by most paddles. The first strike sent a shot of pain thru me and a loud howl into the room. Barely enough time to process the pain, the second strike landed on my other cheek....same result. A deliberate tempo of about every 3 seconds was to continue for a few minutes. There was enough squirming for her to reach around and grasp my balls to hold me still. Then, she adjusted her attack to rapid fire, but slightly lighter strikes. Unable to move, she paddled the entire target area in rapid fire time as I fought to absorb the pain. The final two minutes of rapid fire saw tears flowing, me howling nearly continually and my flesh taking the impact. Releasing my jewels and dropping the paddle, I felt the session was over. Not so as she began another segment of bare hand spanking.
She started to spank me with slow and very hard strikes. She seemed to concentrate on my lower cheeks with semi-uppercut swings. Slow and hard spanks continued to land on the same spot. Occasionally the crease and upper thighs got spanked, but lower cheeks took the most of the strikes. Eventually the segment ended and thus ended a continual 25 minutes of being spanked. MY ASS WAS SORE !!!! I thanked her and tossed the dice. A 'ONE' appeared thus scheduling Sunday as Maintenance Day. Still sore or not, I will be bent over and spanked again.
A big thank you to all readers, new or established. As always, questions or comments are welcome and encouraged. Leave one and stop back to receive your individual answer. It is fun, informative and keeps the blog more interesting. Hope to see you all following my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole!!! My eyes are tearing and my butt burns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Nora-Jane, I can always count on your comments and a hearty thank you goes out to you. They are as descriptive as my blog narrative.

    ReplyDelete