Thursday, October 13, 2022

Spanked for Maintenance

Tuesday, Oct. 11, Maintenance Day. It's Tuesday again after the third week of tossing a '6' following my maintenance spanking. Our first full day at home after a weekend away saw us getting things back to normal and some outside chores completed. A good dinner was being digested when about 8 pm she got up and told me to follow her. I was a few steps behind her as we walked towards the bedroom when she said, "You're are going to be spanked". She was getting out three implements as I bent over the wedge pillow and presented my ass. Tonights implements were of different materials; wood, leather and rubber. Her bare hand is always in play and was the fourth implement. She started the warm up segment with mild bare hand spanks. Soon this increased in intensity and tempo as the segment continued. Covering every inch of cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs, the swats turned my flesh warm and pink. When she felt I was sufficiently warmed up, she reached for the first implement. The wooden spoon. It was easy to discern the warm up was over as the first swat was dead center on my left cheek and quite hard. The right cheek got its taste of the spoon seconds later. An alternating delivery of swats covered my cheeks with solid strikes, each leaving its signature oval red mark on the pink skin. As the spoon continued its assault, I began to squirm a bit as the pain was increasing with each swat. The spoon struck my crease and upper thighs and stung like hell. Moving back to my cheeks, the cadence increased and yelps followed. Several more minutes of the wooden spoon left my ass quite sore. She finally rested the spoon and began a hard bare hand spanking. Much harder that the ending swats of the warm up, her hand stung my cheeks from the first spank. The crisp sound of a bare hand on bare ass spank echoed through the room. Swat after swat caused more yelping and squirming. In perfect tempo, she spanked relentlessly for several minutes. I guess I was squirming a bit too much for her as she placed her left hand on the small of my back and pressed down, as if to say hold still and take your due maintenance. This slowed the cadence but not the force as she spanked my cheeks thoroughly. I held position as my eyes welled up a bit. A few more minutes elasped before the bare hand segment ended. Not much time passed as she took up the next implement... the rubber spatula.
This is a short but solid implement that despite its size, gives a good sting. She covered my cheeks with many swats before moving to the lower areas. I quickly realized the main target for this segment was to be the tender flesh of the crease and upper thighs. No change in force or tempo as the stinging strikes moved from full cheeks to sit spots and thighs. I began to howl from the sharp sting of the rubber against my skin. I knew better than to move, so processing the pain of the many strikes vocally seemed to be the answer. A few tears escaped from my closed eyes and she continued the spanking. My thighs were burning and the creases were on fire and she finally moved the strikes back up to my cheeks. However this came with an increase in tempo to the rapid fire level. Howling thru this heavy assult with no time to process the growing pain. The small rubber implement was making itself known and respected. I breathed a long sigh of relief when she placed it back on the bed. Not much of a break for my ass however as the belt was up next and already in her hand.
I reset my feet in a more toe inward position and stuck my ass out. I knew I was about to be belted with nothing to do but take it. She obliged in a instant, standing directly behind me and lashing my cheeks in an alternating pattern. Solid strikes on each cheek stung but also sent the impact into the deep tissue of my ass. Strike after strike landed repeatedly on each cheek. I processed the pain as I howled and teared up. A brief pause as she adjusted her stance to my right side and swung the belt horizontally across both cheeks together. The next lash was a bit lower as each successive one was until the lower cheeks, sit spots and thinghs got their share of the belt. Another brief pause as she moved to my left side and repeated the same scenario. Cheeks were blazing while the crease and thighs burned with pain. Both cheeks took the brunt of the final ten or so strikes before she ended the segment. I stood, thanked her for my maintenance session with a hug and several kisses. Time to roll the dice and schedule the next spanking. Recently, the die has been stuck as I had rolled a 'SIX' after each or the last 3 spankings. The cube bounced off the wall, tumbled across the floor and came to rest showing a 'FOUR' and thus scheduling Sunday as the next time I will be stripped, bent over the pillow and spanked for maintenance.
A hearty thank you goes out to all readers of this blog. Your support is greatly appreciated. Questions or comments, as always are welcome and encouraged. Join the fun and leave one and it will be addressed right here. Hope to see everyone after the next spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers! Great session! Three different materials, I like that.
    Question: what happe s when the leather for the belt is no longer stiff? Do you replace the leather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as always, Nora-Jane for your comment and great question. Yes, as leather weakens it becomes more flexible. With the thickness of this particular belt, that will take quite a while. It happens near the handle and the 'whip action' of the device increases, but the implement becomes a bit more difficult to control. The part that strikes my ass will hardly ever wear out.

      Delete