Wednesday, October 5, 2022

All Leather Maintenance

Tuesday, October 4, Maintenance due and delivered. Unceremonously, at about 8 pm, she said it was time for me to be spanked for maintenance. She had already set the stage with wedge pillow and 3 leather implements. I boarded the pillows, presented my ass, stood slightly pigeon toed to reduce butt clenching and I was ready. She began the warm up segment with mild bare hand swats. Increasing the tempo and intensity, my warmed cheeks began to feel a real spanking. Adding another notch of force, the spanks became more solid with each passing minute. Soon, full force bare hand swats were smacking my ass. Way past a warming, the spanking continued. Eventually she gave her last hard swat on each cheek and picked up the first of the leather spanking devices, The Riding Bat.
Shorter than a crop or cane but sporting a wide, doubled over leather tip, this device can sting with the best of them. There was no easing into this segment as I heard the swish thru the air followed by the loud smack of leather against flesh. Immediately the pain shot thru my left cheek. A few seconds later, my right cheek felt the same and forced a yelp from my lips. The stinging was intense, the swishing thru the air was constant and the yelp was uttered without control. Only a small area is contacted with each strike, so many are needed to fully cover one cheek. Now double that amount and add in the surface of both upper thighs. As you can calculate, many strikes contacted my ass during this segment. Yelping with each strike, there was no let up until the final sting had been processed. I could imagine bright red cheeks with many red marks about the size of the leather tip. Next up was the doubled leather belt.
Both cheeks felt the wide doubled leather of the belt together as swat after swat landed perfectly horizontal and hard. A loud howl echoed each 'leather to skin' strike as she lashed my cheeks. Struggling to hold position, I kept my ass in the direct line of fire for each solid lash of the belt. Soon she adjusted her stance and belted single cheeks, 5 or 6 on each before alternating to the opposite side. I could feel tears forcing their way thru squinted eyes as the belting proceeded. Relocating to her original stance, she began a barrage of very hard swats again covering both cheeks. My face was tear streaked and my ass a dark red color after a few more minutes of taking the lashes of the doubled belt. Finally that segment came to a close. Not meaning I was out of the woods, or should I say the leather, yet as she came to grasp the Broad Sword Paddle.
This device is heavy leather with a steel reinforcing strip down its center. Its wide blade covers a good deal of skin with each strike. The first of many contacts lit a fire on my ass. She smacked both cheeks, much like the belt but with a ridgid implement. Already stung and lashed with the belt, my sore flesh was no match for this paddle. The recent trend of spankings seemed to be shorter in duration but harder strokes. The leather paddle followed this theme with solid strikes across both cheeks which caused howls and tears. A slow cadence allowed me to process the pain of each contact just in time to feel its follow up. I held position to receive each stroke during this paddling. By the time the sound of the last howl faded my body went limp. She did assist me to my feet and asked if I felt well spanked. A submissive smile was my only response. I tossed the dice and to a surprise for both of us, another 6 appeared... the third in a row. She said we will see if that comes true as she left me to pick up the pillows and toys.
A big thank you to all readers, new and established, for their support and comments. Your questions make the blog more informative for everyone. I encourage you to leave a comment or question. I will also add, leave a suggestion. How would you like to see this blog changed or improved. All ideas will receive serious consideration. Meanwhile, I will post the next episode soon after next Tuesdays maintenance spanking.

4 comments:

  1. Love the description of each weapon of ass destruction! I can imagine each strike on skin. Good thing I was rubbing my bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always count on you, Nora-Jane to rub you bottom during my spankings. Thanks for the comment and the butt rubbing. I do try to explain some of the implements as well as their effect on my ass.

      Delete
  2. Ooof. Cowboy, you never fail to amaze me. That is quite an evening of "Loud Leather". Your maintenance routine makes most punishments seem like love taps.
    Enjoyed the deliberate pacing of this session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hunter, nice to have you back reading and leaving comments. All are appreciated. The sound of leather on flesh is unmistakable and brings with it both sting and thud. Maintenance is much longer lasting than punishment here, but I would still take 10 maintenance sessions than ONE good hard punishment. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete