Monday, October 24, 2022

Baseball and Two Paddles for Maintenance

Sunday, October 23, Maintenance Day and game 4 of the playoffs. Since both occurred on the same day, it was decided to use the game to direct the maintenance spanking again. Gametime arrived after dinner and I settled in with a beer and the implements to be used during the game. Along side the score sheet were the two chosen paddles. The flexible leather and big wood paddle would do the honors. Whichever team got either implement, depending on the scoring, it was certain my ass would be thoroughly paddled.
The game began 90 minutes late due to imclement weather in New York. As the first half inning ended, Houston had only a single to show and I stood against the wall with my ass protruded awaiting 5 swats. Still not knowing which implement she would choose, all uncertainty ended when the big wood paddle smacked against my cheeks. The 5 swats were hard and I knew both cheeks were more than pink. The Yankees plated two runs on 3 singles, a walk, hit batter and a sac fly. Up and leaning on the wall, my ass was ready for the flexible leather paddle. This is a good stinger and it did not disappoint. Using only the smooth leather side, she delivered the 55 swats in a relatively quick tempo. The Astros got nadda in their second, but the Yanks plated another run on two doubles. 40 more swats stung my cheeks as I held my ass in her line of fire. The third inning was big for Houston and bad for my bare cheeks. They scored 4 runs on a 3-run homer, a double and two singles. She was tapping her hand against the big wood paddle as I was taking position. 100 times the wood met flesh and won the contest. Yelping continually, as she paddled me in perfect tempo, I struggled to hold position. Bright red is a nice color if it is not your cheeks sporting it. The quick 5 swats with the leather after the Yanks got one single were like bee stings on very well spanked cheeks. Houston went out in order in the fourth, but the Yankees scored another run and tied the score on 2 singles. Up again as my ass had earned 30 more swats from the smooth leather paddle. She spanked in rapid fire this time and I sat back down, but my ass was really sore. I received a reprieve for a while as both teams went without hits in the fifth inning. My break continued and the Astros went 1-2-3 in the sixth. The Yankees took the lead in their half of the sixth on a solo home run and my ass go another 20 swats with the leather paddle. This time slow and deliberate swats reignited the burn in my skin. No time for it to calm down as Houston took back the lead with two runs on three singles aided by some sloppy fielding by the Yankees. I stuck my ass back into position and she delivered 55 hard swats. Tears formed about half way thru this segment of paddling and I knew I would have deep tissue soreness for a few days from the wood paddle. That concluded the scoring as both went hitless in the eighth inning. Houston mustered a single in the ninth and the final 5 swats fom the big wood paddle were quite slow but very very hard. Our baseball season ended when the Yankees went quietly in the ninth. It was a good game but it was to be our last. I took 165 swats from the wood and 150 from the leather for this maintenance spanking. A toss of the dice revealed a '3' which worked perfectly. I will be spanked on Thursday and leave for a four day trip to Florida on Friday. Ms Mirage will hold down the fort over the weekend.
Thanks readers and I encourage you to leave a comment, question or a suggestion. All are welcome and individual answers will be given soon afterwards. Hope to chat with all of you after my next maintenance spanking on Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous method of maintenance!!
    You'll never know what you'll get.
    Thank you for bringing us up to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora-Jane. It is one of the novel ways we use to keep maintenance spanking from becoming mundane and thus skipped or forgotten. Football season is next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does scoring work with football? Who is the home team? I Love football season, and while catching up with the blog, was actually thinking of using the concept from baseball spankings as a model for my maintenance spankings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello SunShine and thanks for your questions. Using baseball games to drive spankings is different and fun. A low scoring or hitting game, like a pitchers duel is not very conducive, but a regular game can be very interesting. You can always raise the number of swats for singles, doubles, etc or add swats for errors or walks. In football, it does not matter if it is pro or college or high school for that matter. Each team is assigned an implement, home or visitor is immaterial. Each time a team scores, a swat is delivered for each point by that teams implement. Here is the difference. The spankee is spanked on the teams total score. Example: Team A scores a field goal, spankee gets 3 swats. Team B does not score and team A then scores a touchdown. They don't get 6 swats because their total is now 9, so 9 swats are delivered. The make the extra point and now their total is 10, so 10 more swats are delivered. When team B scores, the other implement is used. Everybody understand???
    Thank you for asking, SunShine.

    ReplyDelete