Thursday, September 29, 2022

Maintenance--in Two Parts

Tuesday, Sept 27, Spanked morning and night. Following the schedule set by the dice toss, a maintenance spanking was due today. Our usual routine unfolded as I made and served coffee in bed, brushed her hair, prepared and served breakfast in the dining room. Wearing my nipple clamps, I then cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher, wiped down all appliances and surfaces. She called me from the bedroom and I immediately reported where I found she had set up the wedge pillow and placed two implements within easy reach.
"Take off your clamps and bend over", she said. "I'm going to give you a short spanking". Obeying, I presented my bare ass to accept the spanking I was about to receive. A bare hand warmed my cheeks before a hard hand spanking completed the first segment. Lasting only about 5 minutes, the hand spanking did a wonderful job preparing my ass for the purse paddle. She left the cover on for the first round of paddling. Not much sting resulted, but the thud was doing its deep tissue brusing. Just a few minutes but all were solid strikes. I reset my stance as she picked up the doubled belt. The double slap of leather to leather and leather to flesh sounded loud, quickly followed by my yelp. She was lashing both cheeks at once with slow but solid strikes. Eyes welled up and pain grew across my ass as she swung the belt with authority. Again, only a few minutes, but all business. She had said a short spanking, however never mentioned how hard. It was clear I was getting both. After the segment with the belt concluded, she slid the cover off the purse paddle. Now the dense cherry wood was going to contact my sore cheeks with no protection. She placed the surface against my left cheek as if to mark a spot. Drawing it back and swinging full force, the paddle contacted my ass with a loud slap and a louder howl from me. A few seconds later, as I processed the pain, she laid the paddle against my right cheek. The slap and howl were repeated and a few tears were added. My left cheek again felt the touch of wood before the full swat. The pain seemed to double, the howl seemed longer and the tears fell. Again and again she very slowly paddled each cheek as I recoiled in agony, but presented my ass for the next swat as quickly as I could muster. Believe me, the few minutes of this seemed an eternity. Eventually she rested the paddle and told me not to bother with the dice. I was to receive the rest of today's maintenance spanking that evening. My cheeks were crimson with white centers as I left the bedroom to resume the days activities.
Just as she said, after dinner and a bit of TV, she told me to follow her as it is time for me to be spanked. As before, she had the wedge pillow in place but now there lay 4 implements next to it. The leather strap, rubber spatula, a wooden spoon and the rubber paddle. I climed over the pillow thus presenting my bare ass in position to be spanked. I would be lieing if I said the deep tissue soreness from the purse paddle had fully dissapated. My ass was still sore and about to be spanked again.
I have no photo of a wooden spoon, but everyone knows what they look like. A warm up began with the leather strap. She started with light strokes until my cheeks were a nice pink, then the strapping segment began. She landed strikes from the top of my cheeks to my upper thighs with a steady tempo. The leather contacted in every direction for several minutes. The session had just begun and I was yelping with every strike. Eventually she rested the strap, but grasped the wooden spoon to continue the assault. Anyone who has ever been spanked with a wooden spoon knows its feeling. A concentrated swat on a small area resulting in substantial pain and a red mark. She covered my entire ass with spoon swats as I yelped throughout. She placed a hand on my back insuring there was no movement while the wooden spoon was delivering a sound spanking. The rubber spatula replaced the spoon with much the same feeling. A bit more sting than the wood, the rubber continued the onslaught. She seemed to concentrate more on my upper thighs and crease where the spoon covered both cheeks. Segments were short but again quite hard. That was also true with the full force bare hand spanking she delivered next. I could feel tear ducts were being filled as she began to taper off the hand spanking. She took a brief pause before starting the finale. Exactly like the purse paddle in the morning portion, the rubber paddle was laid against one cheek. I knew what to expect, but it did little good when the rubber met flesh with a hard swat. I howled and squinted eyes could no longer hold back the tears. She allowed several seconds to pass while I processed the pain. When the rubber touched my right cheek, pulled back and let fly, pain shot thru me like a hot poker. Again I processed the pain and felt another swat to my left cheek. I howled and tears rolled down my face. She continued this alternating striking with a slow tempo. I was really being paddled with the rubber implement. Eventually I heard her say 'one more on each' so I braced myself. The left side came first, but then immediately the right one was struck too. Now my entire ass was on fire with searing pain. The howling died and I began to take control over my limp body. She helped me up and I kissed and hugged her as a thank you. I caught a glimpse of my back side in the mirror. Again crimson cheeks with ash like white areas greeted my gaze. I tossed the dice and watched it tumble. A pleasing sigh of relief came over me as the number 6 was displayed on the top of the cube. I put the toys away and again checked my ass in the mirror. I had to fight myself from rubbing my enflamed cheeks.
Thanking all readers and apologizing for the delay in posting this report. Your questions and comments make this blog more interesting and informative for everyone. Join in and participate by leaving one. The next spanking is on Tuesday, so stop in often. Thanks again.

4 comments:

  1. Holy buckets!!! Daaaaaaayum.... My butt burns just reading about it!!
    Good thing you have 6 days to heal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, as always, Nora-Jane for your comments. Yeah, it was a thorough spanking. I was thankful the parts were several hours apart.
    Want your butt to feel the real burn???? I could arrange a session for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha!!! This weenie will pass, thank you very much...lol

      Delete
    2. Just trying to be accommodating.....

      Delete