Monday, March 7, 2022

Maintenance Spanking

Sunday, March 6, Maintenance Day. We returned to Tennessee mid-afternoon on Friday, completing our long trip to Florida. Readers who followed us throughout or stay recalled many maintenance spankings. The final days there and the trip home were not conducive to being spanked regularly and during the unpacking and settling in we were frankly all in by days end. Sunday, however was different and near the end of the evening she calmy said "You need a spanking and I'm going to give you one. Now go into the bedroom and present your ass". I proceeded to obey immediately knowing what was to be done. Already nude I climbed over the wedge pillow on the bed and stuck my bare ass out as far as I could. Four implements were lined up for her use. The leather strap, big wood paddle, flexible leather paddle, and broad sword paddle.
For whatever reason, the leather strap was chosen to do the warm up. Light to medium strokes of the leather warmed my cheeks and colored them pink. I knew the warm up had ended with the first of several hard lashes across both cheeks landed. A yelp escaped after each time the strap stung my bare ass. Not a long segment, but there still more implements to be used. The second she picked was the big wood paddle. Large and solid, it covers both cheeks easily. Several hard, slow tempo, strikes stung the skin while the mass caused deep tissue soreness. This would be felt for a few days. Beginning with the left side, each cheek took several quicker tempo strikes in succession before she again paddled my full ass with a flurry of hard strokes. Again, a short but hard segment ended the use of the wood implement, but the paddling was not finished. The flexible leather took up the assault where the wood left off. Solid strikes on both cheeks while she reached around my hips and positioned my ass for more. She paddled with both sides of the paddle and on both cheeks for several minutes. With the completion of another short segment, my ass was sore and quite red. Was my spanking over...HA, not at all. The paddling had another implement ready to go. The broad sword paddle smacked loudly as she laid it hard across both cheeks. The leather encased a steel reinforcment which meant business. My full ass was soundly paddled with many hard horizontal strikes. I was determined to hold position and in fact after each swat and resulting yelp, I stuck my ass out further making it an easy target for her. She couldn't miss the bright red cheeks thrust out to meet the next swat. She landed several hard swats to my ass as I yelped after each. I felt her set down the paddle and quickly found her bare hands on my cheeks. She was going to end this session with a bare hand spanking. A rapid fire burst on the left cheek was closly followed by one on the right cheek. Then slower single swats to alternating cheeks lasted several minutes. She reached around my hips again as I must have slipped out of position. More hard spanks rained down before she struck the inside of my thighs. I knew the message being sent was to spread my legs. She landed several hard swats right on my asshole to complete a solid maintenance spanking. I tossed the dice while she picked up the toys. The tumbling cube came to rest with a '3' atop. OK, she said, acknowledging that Thursday I would again be turned bare ass up and spanked for maintenance. Thanks to all readers who kept up with the crazy schedule of the past weeks while we were away. Your continued comments and questions are valued and are the icing on the cake for this blog. You are encouraged to leave them and my answers will follow. See you all next time.

6 comments:

  1. Cowboy!
    Through. She is through in her application of leather, rubber, wood, and skin. A through spanking this time out. A spanking can be applied anytime, any where, but in the comfortable surroundings of your own home it can be a pleasure.
    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Hunter. Yes, she is a thorough spanker and this one was that for sure. Most of my spankings do occur at home, but I have been spanked elsewhere for discipline and maintenance. This does not include spanking parties, events or dungeon visits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers!!! That's some session!!
    At least the tawse had a break!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nora-Jane. Yes, the tawse got a rest and so did my ass. I have taken another photo of the tawse and it will appear the next time it is used. (not looking forward to that) The session was short by duration, but she managed to get a lot of spanking in a short time period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey cowboy,im from boston,love to be a pal and hear those spank stories
    are there guys in thier 20s or 30s that get whippens,see my dad never did it to me,i d love to find younger buds and girls to connect.im real generous if needed thank you

    ReplyDelete