Friday, March 11, 2022

Delayed Maintenance Day

Friday, March 11, rescheduled Maintenance Day. I know, you all knew maintenance was to be on Thursday as per the dice toss. That day is my club meeting and often it has interfered with my home life....as it did yesterday. So, she came and got me this morning and said it was time for my spanking. I obeyed and followed her to the bedroom. Everything was normal, wedge pillow, spanking implements, and lights dimmed. I climbed on the pillow and presented my ass. She began with a bare hand warm up, but mid-way thru she tapped my inner thighs with her free hand. Translation: Spread your legs. Obeying, her taps continued, I obeyed until I was well spread with everything accessable. She immediately reached around my hips and put a grip on my dangling package. Now the bare hand began to spank for real. Harder swats everywhere...cheeks, crease, upper things, anus and balls. The leather strap was next.
The same areas as were struck with her bare hand got light swats at first, but then the strap took control. Strikes to the anus and balls are a real eye openner with the tip of the strap. She held me motionless by the balls as the short session with the strap concluded. She picked up the hairbrush as the session went on.
The brush got the same assignment: spank his ass, his sit spots, his upper thighs, his asshole and his balls. My strapped parts were now subject to the same treatment from the hairbrush. Still immobile with her iron grip on my package, I took many strikes on my cheeks as well as the areas listed above. The short but solid assult on my tender areas took its toll and I went limp when she released the grasp of my balls. I lie helpless on the wedge for about a full minute while she moved about the bed. I soon knew why when I felt the cool lube ooze down my ass crack. Her left hand again went around my hips found my cock and tightened its grip as the tip of a butt plug found my lubed anus. She inserted the plug to its hilt only to remove is about halfway. Then pushed in again, and withdrawn only to be pushed in again. I was literally being butt fucked with a butt plug while standing, bent over, legs spread to the max, held in place by my cock. She finally left it fully inserted and began to hand spank me. Many swats landed on the base of the inserted butt plug while others covered my cheeks with stinging results. After a few minutes of this, she again fucked my anus with the plug before completely removing it. Now I was really like a wet rag. The final implement came into to finish me and the session. Enter the leather flogger.
She flogged me from shoulders to thighs with several uppercut swings between my wide spread legs. Cock, balls, anus, cheeks and my entire back felt the leather falls of the flogger for several minutes. The flogging segment which ended the session finally came to a close. She assisted me to my feet, and after closing my legs I sat heavily in a chair she placed directly behind me, completely spent from the nearly 80 minute session. After many minutes of rest while she picked up the area, I regained my feet and stood reaching for the dice. I tossed the cube against the wall and watch it tumble until it came to rest showing a '3'. I looked at her and said that means Tuesday, she agreed but added if we were stuck indoors by the inclimate weather all day tomorrow, (Sat) I may receive some more. I nooded agrement saying she has the authority to do with me as she pleases. Her response was a broad smile. Thank you readers for the support you have given this blog and your comments and questions keep it more interesting. Always welcome and encouraged, each will be answered individually on these pages. See you all next time.... whenever that may be.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you put the photo of each implement at each segment that took place.
    My, my, my.... You haven't had the butt plug in a while.
    Such a long session this time. She's definitely keeping you on your (and our) toes!!
    You must have felt like a limp, wet rag when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane. A bit of a change with the implements not grouped together. It has been a while since she has violated my butt hole. Using the plug like a dildo, both before and after the time inserted; plus spanking me with it in. A long session it was proving my asshole is hers to do with as she pleases.

    ReplyDelete